• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Website Articles

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey everyone,

I am currently developing a new website aimed toward male teens. We will have a section dedicated to video games that will include things like game reviews, news, best games of 2011, etc, etc.

If you would like to contribute to my site feel free to message me with any comments, questions or concerns. We will also have a writer program if you'd like to write full time.

Thanks for your time,
AMP

P.S. Don't limit yourself at video games. If you have something else you'd like to write about feel free :)

B

Bingy1218

I've Never really considered it but I would be happy to write detailed reviews so count me in if you need me :)

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Still looking for anyone who is interested. Have heard some great stuff from bingy and watter_bottle. By the way don't be afraid to write about stuff other than video games. http://guystalk.net to see what kind of content we have

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Still looking for anyone who is interested. Have heard some great stuff from bingy and watter_bottle. By the way don't be afraid to write about stuff other than video games. http://guystalk.net to see what kind of content we have

I'm interested in this and wouldn't mind applying to help out. I'd love to put something like this down on my resume especially when I go for career work (Communications and Media). The article you did on the console comparison was pretty sweet man, keep it up!

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4

I'm interested in this and wouldn't mind applying to help out. I'd love to put something like this down on my resume especially when I go for career work (Communications and Media). The article you did on the console comparison was pretty sweet man, keep it up!
Thanks man, and I'd love to have you write some stuff for us!

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Wow this is a really well built and modern looking site, id be down to contribute to it.
Not much i can say but i have a A in English:p
Other than that id be really interested in writing some articles .
I

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Wow this is a really well built and modern looking site, id be down to contribute to it.
Not much i can say but i have a A in English:p
Other than that id be really interested in writing some articles .
I
Gonna email a article tonight when i get around to throwing something together.