• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Web Site - Conversations] Fast way to leave conversations

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
So I was looking around on the forum today and I found out that I have 9 pages of conversations. I figured that since I don't use any of them and most are from the old forums that I would remove them. The only way that I seem to be able to leave them is to open each individually and leave conversation then fill out the little box that pops up.

This seems like a long way of doing this.

Would it be possible to add a button that deletes the conversations from the list of conversations or a button to completely leave all conversations?

It would make inboxes alot easier to clear out for everyone.

And if i'm just not seeing this button please tell me...

A

Alente1

I don't really see the issue, when we converted all conversations were shown as new which created a massive angry red alert - now that was annoying so I took care of it.

These old ones though don't really do anything. They're just like old dead PMs. As it stands Xenforo doesn't offer that functionality and nor has any project been launched to add it although we may see it in 1.1

I could delete all of your conversations via several SQL queries, I'd just prefer to avoid that since @Kainzo kills a puppy each time I run a query.

@Punisher79 you should be able to, a more specific error report would be helpful.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
@Punisher79 you should be able to, a more specific error report would be helpful.

Word for word:

The following error occurred:
Invite Members

You may not start a conversation with the following recepients: ruethian

-=-
that any help?