• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warrior-Bite

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
I think the warrior spec Paladin should get bite carried over when specd. Paladin has no combat skills what-so-ever and it would be great to have bite carry over. It is a warrior class and has no combat skills, what kind of sense does that make? Its not the greatest skill but its something and it helps. Just putting my opinion in on the matter, thank you for your time reading this.

P.S. Either doing this or giving the sword the same damage as the base warrior class would be much appreciated. And another idea would be with bite as a paladin skill give it a 5 second cooldown instead of 2 and call it rebuke or something like that.

@Kainzo

shrimpy77

Glowstone
They do have soulfire, But then again, they have pray, layhands, endurance, good armor, high hp. I think they're a bit OP already.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bite skill is a TEMP skill until we get Strike in. Once strike is in it will go for all spec'd warriors.

Kick will be for all rogues.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Bite skill is a TEMP skill until we get Strike in. Once strike is in it will go for all spec'd warriors.

Kick will be for all rogues.

woo. Thanks Heaps! I was worried looking at DreadKnight, and seeing no offensive skills till lvl 40.