• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Update the forums

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The current forums have been like this for years now, I think it's time for an update! I'm not entirely sure how much it takes, but it would honestly be nice to have a whole new forum host; this old fashion really lacks behind modernized forums.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The current forums have been like this for years now, I think it's time for an update! I'm not entirely sure how much it takes, but it would honestly be nice to have a whole new forum host; this old fashion really lacks behind modernized forums.

What IS a modern forum to you? A new theme, some new features? Or do you mean something new that isn't Xenforo at all?

I used to run a forum for something else that used some bleeding edge stuff as far as forums go and it was a ton of headache for relatively little gain.

I have seen plenty of Xenforo sites that utilize the engine better than this one but that's like two different categories of suggestion here.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
What IS a modern forum to you? A new theme, some new features? Or do you mean something new that isn't Xenforo at all?

I used to run a forum for something else that used some bleeding edge stuff as far as forums go and it was a ton of headache for relatively little gain.

I have seen plenty of Xenforo sites that utilize the engine better than this one but that's like two different categories of suggestion here.
I have no suggestion for a specific background, just something that looks modern.

Maybe less like it is, and more like: https://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/titan/

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
A dope theme for sure but for different forum tech.

Can you find any xenforo themes like that? Going from one forum to another is actually a challenging task if the posts and users are to be preserved
I'll look through the themes on Xenforo :)