• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Update requests

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Please look over the skills of your class and make sure the costs/cool-downs are correct! I can't check the classes that I'm not, so everyone needs to help out with this! Also, could crafters please send me a description of how the new construct/deconstruct skills work? Thanks!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Changed the name. I'll just toss in requests I need here.
Please check this page (http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Titles). I need mayors to confirm that they have their own titles. Also I guess on some of the class titles, those need to be changed. Thanks!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
What about the titles you get for being in a museum map?
[Sanctum]
[Kingdom]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
as always, I'm on top of Paladin... though I've done a quick run through of each path with the help of the test server.

GraRona

Portal
Lol. I've never seen a better Divine Knight then @Aerokii. Who currently has master Paladin? Aerokii should get it. Anyways, back on topic. Any rangers know how long fire-arrow lasts for? On the wiki it says it lasts for three arrows but from my use of it, it dissipates with the message,"Your weapon is no longer imbued with fire" after a certain period of time which is currently unknown to me. I hope some experienced ranger can fix this.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol. I've never seen a better Divine Knight then @Aerokii. Who currently has master Paladin? Aerokii should get it. Anyways, back on topic. Any rangers know how long fire-arrow lasts for? On the wiki it says it lasts for three arrows but from my use of it, it dissipates with the message,"Your weapon is no longer imbued with fire" after a certain period of time which is currently unknown to me. I hope some experienced ranger can fix this.

Lol it says that When you shoot After Casting the spell, that's got nothing to do with the duration..

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for helping guys!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
A lot of classes need better descriptions, IE Disease- Diseases your target" is way too vague, and needs initial damage + tick damage. Same for other skills, like mana freeze, which needs to include the length it is effective, or mana it stops from regenerating.

Unfortunately I can't give these numbers, I can't give accurate ones because I don't have access to the code it's written on.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I agree Daring, but like you said, people with those classes need to do the research for us. SO people! Help us out! :eek:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Putting out a request to crafters! Can any of you confirm that the woodcutting/mining skills are available to all specs? Currently, the wiki only shows Masons having those skills.

Also reminding Towns to keep their pages updated.

Updated Proctors as of this weekend.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
For the Cleric
Invuln cool down is 230 seconds (will check when i get home aswell)
Consume has a 3 second cool down
Chant i believe has a 9 second cool down.(will check when im not in school)
We also have Antidote in our skills. Level 1 same mana power and cool down as for base class. (will check mana use when i get home aswell)