• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

UltimateOptics Moderator Application

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: UltimateOptics

Position applying for: Mod

Age|Timezone: 16 GMT+1

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years one month

Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
I think i would make a good moderator for Herocraft because over my period of time playing within the community of Herocraft i have never been banned and only received one mute which was around 2 years ago. This shows that i am a dedicated and rule abiding member of the current Herocraft.

As you most likely know i have served as a Proctor for around a year now i believe and last month i got promoted to Senior Proctor. While Senior Proctor i worked extremely
hard on making sure the team was running smoothly and helping any Proctors who had queries on applications. I also play a part in the Architect team which i have been part of for also around a year, this i am also dedicated to as i help with builds and help get them finished by the deadline.

Overall i am an active member of the Herocraft community who is willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort into completing PE's and moderating the chats and i hope you will grant me this chance to become part of the moderating team. When completing applications, i will handle them with professionalism and as always have a non-bias approach to it as i would have to do when deciding to promote new proctors. I hope you take this application into consideration as you recently announced that you were looking to promote new moderators. I hope you enjoyed reading this application and have a good day!

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Had moderator experience on others servers and am currently a S.Proctor and Architect :) I have a good relationship with generally everybody on the server and help a ton in help and tour chat to the point of me going insane .-. I am also very active in chat and know the rules off by heart, apart from that i think that is it! I hope you enjoyed reading my application as much as i enjoyed writing it!

Due to the removal of the main job of a Proctor it has left me with not much to do. I would love to become part of the Moderator team so i can continue to help out the community while keeping myself busy completing PE's.

EDIT: Just found out i was muted in 2012, but that is the only punishment i have ever received and i have learnt from my mistakes. I added this because i didn't want to seem like i was hiding anything. Anyway, thanks!

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: UltimateOptics

Position applying for: Mod

Age|Timezone: 16 GMT+1

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years one month

Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
I think i would make a good moderator for Herocraft because over my period of time playing within the community of Herocraft i have never been banned and only received one mute which was around 2 years ago. This shows that i am a dedicated and rule abiding member of the current Herocraft.

As you most likely know i have served as a Proctor for around a year now i believe and last month i got promoted to Senior Proctor. While Senior Proctor i worked extremely
hard on making sure the team was running smoothly and helping any Proctors who had queries on applications. I also play a part in the Architect team which i have been part of for also around a year, this i am also dedicated to as i help with builds and help get them finished by the deadline.

Overall i am an active member of the Herocraft community who is willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort into completing PE's and moderating the chats and i hope you will grant me this chance to become part of the moderating team. When completing applications, i will handle them with professionalism and as always have a non-bias approach to it as i would have to do when deciding to promote new proctors. I hope you take this application into consideration as you recently announced that you were looking to promote new moderators. I hope you enjoyed reading this application and have a good day!

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Had moderator experience on others servers and am currently a S.Proctor and Architect :) I have a good relationship with generally everybody on the server and help a ton in help and tour chat to the point of me going insane .-. I am also very active in chat and know the rules off by heart, apart from that i think that is it! I hope you enjoyed reading my application as much as i enjoyed writing it!

Due to the removal of the main job of a Proctor it has left me with not much to do. I would love to become part of the Moderator team so i can continue to help out the community while keeping myself busy completing PE's.

EDIT: Just found out i was muted in 2012, but that is the only punishment i have ever received and i have learnt from my mistakes. I added this because i didn't want to seem like i was hiding anything. Anyway, thanks!
Still interested :)