• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Twidger's Ban Appeal

TwidgerMC

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Twidger
Banned by?: Seratt
Time of ban: 9/8/11 7pm - 9pm ish
Reason for ban: Afk Mob Grinding
Your story: The rules state that someone who AFK mob grinds automatically gets a third - level offense. However, when I first mob grinded, that was BEFORE that same rule was put in place. Therefore it was only considered a second offense. Now that I have been banned again, my ban should go from a second-level offense to a third-level offense. Otherwise it's going straight from a second-level ban, to a fourth-level.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Twidger, whenever you are caught afk grinding, it is up to staff discretion as to which warning you receive. You have been suspended for this same thing before. I suspended you for one month due to this. Take a break, review the rules, come back in a month.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's sad that you know the repercussions and knew the changes and have been doing it long enough to have seen the change take place. Appeal denied. 10 days later :p