• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trioni's App

TriOni

Coal
  1. In-game name: Trioni
  2. Location & Age: 25, Bath Ontario Canada
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been banned
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: As an experianced builder i feel i will be able to contribute to the community of herocraft by building artworks for everyone to enjoy. Assisting players in tasks or with things they do not understand.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I'm currently looking for a solid,stable mature server to enjoy my time off on. I usually build alone as far away from others as i can and don't often talk much unless asked a question. I think this server will be great for myself becuase it seems to have the staff, age, and quality i desire.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
You left referrals empty, but you heard about Herocraft from a friend? Are they a user on this server?

Also, a little bit of lengthening on 5 and/or 8 wouldn't be a bad thing.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

TriOni

Coal
  1. In-game name: Trioni
  2. Location & Age: 25, Bath Ontario Canada
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been banned
  4. Referral(s): Non
  5. Reason you should be accepted: As an experianced builder i feel i will be able to contribute to the community of herocraft by building artworks for everyone to enjoy. Assisting players in tasks or with things they do not understand.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I'm currently looking for a solid,stable mature server to enjoy my time off on. I usually build alone as far away from others as i can and don't often talk much unless asked a question. I think this server will be great for myself becuase it seems to have the staff, age, and quality i desire.
Updated :)

TriOni

Coal
A previous server owner has expressed that this was a good server. Im not sure if you would concider him a common user but he did boast about your excellent use of mod's and large community base. Please forgive me for leaving his name out.