• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Trade Caravans

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Depending on how horses work in the future, i had an idea that could possibly magnify trade in herocraft. what if, instead of a lone merchant walking to (insert location of chestshop here) from ( insert town name here), maybe, there could be a group of people that could carry many more items, and get them there faster with better protection? i suggest that, when horses are properly implemented, that they can be purchased for the use of trade. this way, there is a much more role play friendly way of selling items to others that would get items back and fourth to the designated area faster safely. could it be possible for a certain profession to buy the horses for in-game cash? im trying to think of ways to magnify trade, and i think using horses for that purpose would be a good idea.I understand that this suggestion seems vague, and if you have any questions about it, pleas put them below.

Horses for a profession/everyone--->greater trade----> flourishing cities---->better server
/ \
|
|
|
complete assumption.