• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Township Question

I wanted to ask a question if I ever decide to make a town later on in the future. Can you save up your money then get a ring or do you have to clear the land you want then get the ring?

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
if you have 10 people and yourself and 1.5k coins, you can get a ring even if you have nothing built.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Yup. it doesn't matter what the land is like, as long as it's far enough away from other settlements and you have enough signed citizens, then you just show us a centerpoint and we make the ring after you pay the 1500.

Can I post a town in the township thread but not official yet? Like make it say "The Developing Town of ********"

Zigzo

Air
Just put it in the Town application forum and add the signatures as you get them then inform Kainzo when you get enough sigs/money.

Kaliven

Gold
On the surface blasphemy was nothing but a rolling hill before we were founded,

now we're a bridge!

Development level doesn't seem to matter.