• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your in game name?: bpotacon
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yup
What is your current Hero Path? :Rogue - Crafter (will be going farmer)
Are you new to the server? : Nope been here for last map
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : yes i have
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Zihara, Neotetro
Why do you want to join Lórien? : would like to be in a town with people i like
What can you contribute to Lórien? : anything really, i can make cool signatures if you would like
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : no towns, was a general of aoa on last map

c12095

Holy Shit!
Everyone who needs to be invited to the town.
Hit me up in game or just tag me on the forums and I will send you an invite from the HTTP system. This will help me see who all is active, and who needs to be removed from the citizen list.

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
Glenn Beck told me to join this town, so I must, if it pleases the current residents.

Alcerez

Glowing Redstone
What is your in game name?:Alcerez
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):no i'm 15

What is your current Hero Path? :rogue->idk yet(im willing to change):Crafter->Miner

Are you new to the server? :no

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :yes i have read them

How did you hear about Lórien ? :i used to live in d101

Why do you want to join Lórien? :flat. out. awesome. also cause i would love to be a part of it
What can you contribute to Lórien?: i love to help out with anything, im good at fixing things,and im a good resource gatherer
Were you a part of any previous towns?: i was a part of D101

What is your in game name?:
poisonedblood71
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):
yes
What is your current Hero Path? :
Caster
Are you new to the server? :
no
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Tree Creeper? lol
How did you hear about Lórien ? :
Neo
Why do you want to join Lórien? :
Neo
What can you contribute to Lórien? :
Neo.....wait...i mean,,,i am a good builder when it comes to making things look nice. i am pretty good with redstone, and iv memorized most/all potion recipes (assuming potions work at some point)
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :
none

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
What is your in game name?: CheeseMK50
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I'm 15

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue

Are you new to the server? : I'm not new to the server, I've been around for maybe a year. I come and go so I don't have as much personal XP as the people who are dedicated to Herocraft.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have fully read the rules and have no problem with them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Neotetro told us in District 101 that this would be an amazing town to chill and party up with.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because your city is made up of mostly Rogues, a class which I personally think always works better with a party. I always loved the Tree Creepers for their amazing stealth in groups; I once had a scenario where five of them stepped away from their hiding spots and completely surrounded me. I think it would be a pleasure living in the same area as them, it would help me learn more about my class and make new friends along the way.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I'm working on becoming an Alchemist, but if Enchanter is a better option for the town's needs then I will gladly assume that role.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : District 101

Also, ponies.

MANF0x

Wood
MANF0X
i am 17 warrior
i have been on this server since june 2011
Graink is my real life friend
i am a big fan of pvp and i want to be in a town with grain
gold and i am good at pvp
i have always been a lone wolf

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
What is your in game name?: mrfreaker
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): yes

What is your current Hero Path? : caster going wizard probably, and maybe merchant

Are you new to the server? : nope

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : all clear

How did you hear about Lórien ? : zihara

Why do you want to join Lórien? : cause its cool

What can you contribute to Lórien? : lots of monies

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Rangpur, Atlantis