• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Town Region goes down by bug

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Today my Town region went down with over 1k souls in town bank. 0 missed payments. Come home from work, whole town is raided. I hope there is reimbursement for this.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Actually fuck it. Apparently towns need 5 members to keep it alive. Did not know that. Time to be da newb killer :)

Last edited:

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Are you threatening the server with noob killing?

I had a similar situation happen to me. Its a pain and took a while for me to have it resolved.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
This is the second time it's happened. You get used to it :p . Just teaches you to better protect your things and not leave them in a town.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You needed like one more person to keep hamlet, sorry for your loss!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Actually fuck it. Apparently towns need 5 members to keep it alive. Did not know that. Time to be da newb killer :)
This has been the point of Townships this entire time. There are minimum requirements for citizen counts, and you get a week of notice to regain citizens to meet the count by the plugin itself. Always make sure that you have the proper citizen counts in the future ;). I know it sucks loosing the coin and such, but really, the information has been available for the last couple of months.