• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ran Mizu [15] [Good]

Shaniril

TNT
Welcome to Ran Mizu,​
The city of Flowing Water!​

sgVse.jpg

Mayor: Shaniril
SIC: Wolfzee
Bankers: Shaniril, jbird112233

Citizens:
Jbird112233 (Banker)
NotThatStrange
The_Hortator
Mattholomew
prog
Crazypigman23
Hobbsy98
_Squiggles
Axcess
Goldd33
Ravix
Flameh
Keffalump
Xander117
jh(somestringofnumbershere)

Alies: Falkreath
IronPass
Newearth
Midgard

Enemies: Coal-Harbor
All Townless Raiders

Rules

1. Know and obey server rules at ALL times. I have zero tolerance for cheaters and anyone found knowingly violating the server rules will be kicked out and reported without hesitation.

2. We are a GOOD aligned city. This means we do not Steal, Murder, Raid or commit acts of douchery whenever it suits us. Note that this is NOT the same as being a pacifist. If you are attacked, by all means defend yourself.

3. In order to keep the city looking nice we have a fairly strict building code. If your house violates the code you will be asked to redesign it. Help with this is available upon request.

4. RESPECT other players. We will not tolerate excessive whining, raging or other dramatics.

5. While not a rule, we *request* that all citizens periodically donate coin towards the ring upkeep cost. If we have difficulty in keeping up with the ring maintenance we may have to institute a city tax, and I'd rather not.

TAX INFO

Next Due Date: 8/15/2011​

Previous Payments:​

Week 1 - @Kainzo, 8/8/11 10:27 AM EST​

Week 2 - @ Brutalacerate, 8/16/11 1:20 AM EST
Week 3 - @ Seratt, 8/22/11 7:55 PM EST

Xanderous

Stone
Errr. SOrry to tell you, Shaniril, but Squiggles got banned.. For hacking ._> So.. Can we raid his stuff >:D?

Xanderous

Stone
By the way, jmoney, it's an absolutely fabulous place to live in. We have this undercity, you see, it's going to be amazing! Could be a town in itself!

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to propose a Alliance between Midgard and you guys.
More friends is always a good thing and your town looks great btw.

Elmeerkat

Legacy Supporter 4
i came by on accident and the walls look *really* good, thats as far asa i got though :D

EDIT: no malicious intent existed

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Talked to Shaniril. I fully agree with a full alliance. Will make sure everyone in town knows it.
Here's to Friendship.
*Opens a keg of Dwarven spirits*
Drinks for all!