• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town duels

Avoir

Obsidian
Alright so since I have no idea when @Kainzo is implementing the pvp objectives here is what I suggest. During a specific day of the week the active towns(DW,AD,DV) and many others have organized 3vs3's or w.e amount of people we choose, this would be in a pre made arena on the map so people would need to smarten up and not interrupt the fights. I am suggesting this because my town has done these organized fights and it's pretty darn fun/friendly! It's a great way to add more pvp on the server.

I'm going to tag the leaders of each town that I can think of and you guys can let me know what you think.

@Rainbow Dash , @Eldrylars , @northeaster345, @xMJay, @Teslanut, @Leo2596, @PinataGirl7, I'll be representing DV, if I did not tag a town leader who wants to participate send me a message and I will! Thank you.

Rules:

1- No interrupting the fights or your town will no longer be invited to the event.
2- No enchanted armour or weapons.
3- No potions.
4- Every member participating in the fight must be in the same town.
5- Do not Flame each other during the event, lets keep it civil.
6- Do Not greif the arena.

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
It's a good idea and will promote good training for the newer players and competitive play for the vets.
+1

I has been talking about creating a tower control game that this would work well with. Basically a capture point like what Kainzo is putting together that has no rewards other then good pvp.
It's possible to make a 4 team capture point that tallies score for the controlling team with CraftBukkit ICs

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
I believe Mith has a somewhat decent PVP arena somewhere that we never use (can't kill townies). Would be nice to see it used. I believe there are even spectator boxes for people to watch. It's not massive but it will do for small fights. I think it would be interesting to use it if a fight was organized in Mith.

+1 on the idea.

Avoir

Obsidian
I'm planning on building an Arena myself with the help of a few good builders (because let's face it I would make a dirt box), I'll talk to the people of DV and ask if they want to build it around the town, we would also need players that watch the game and that would make sure that everything is going alright, so guards.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I think there were or is a spot in DV reserved for an arena but i would have to get back to you on that.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Doesn't really matter I just need a yes or no.

We may have 4 sets of regions with 4 different names, but we are one entity. Volantis, Hyperion, Sentinel and Prometheus are one, and as one I am all for enforcing a no interruptions of the games rule. I will bring it up to the council to make sure there are no problems, but it should be a non issue.

Some basic groundwork will have to be laid out, but as I said, it sounds like a good idea and something we have already been talking about.

Avoir

Obsidian
We may have 4 sets of regions with 4 different names, but we are one entity. Volantis, Hyperion, Sentinel and Prometheus are one, and as one I am all for enforcing a no interruptions of the games rule. I will bring it up to the council to make sure there are no problems, but it should be a non issue.

Some basic groundwork will have to be laid out, but as I said, it sounds like a good idea and something we have already been talking about.
Each town tho eldry will have their own team.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I will write up a basic and quick draft of basic ground rules to make this easy and fun and to help prevent as much confusion as possible during the games.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Each town tho eldry will have their own team.

Unfortunately that will not work. Each town has less then 5 actives save for Volantis, but only a handful are PVPers.

If you are looking to hold it to townships, instead of groups of players I fear the idea will not turn out to be what you are looking for due to inactivity.
Now if you are wanting to hold even, organized matches of players; then it will open up because all players will be able to participate(even if their towns don't have 5+ players.) Keeping it open to groups of players will allow for even fights even when the numbers on the server are low.

Edit: Of course, I am not saying that anyone should be forced to group with people they don't want to group with, but for the sake of getting even numbered fights, it will need to be open to groups.

Avoir

Obsidian
I will write up a basic and quick draft of basic ground rules to make this easy and fun and to help prevent as much confusion as possible during the games.
Okay thanks! I want one of the rules to be that you're not allowed to use potions or enchanted armour/ weapons . I want this to be as fair as it can get.