• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town 3v3

Should there be Town Wars?

• Total voters

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
(Not sure where this post would go. Couldn't find a suitable thread.)

I heard this mentioned last map, but I don't think they ever tried it.

I propose a Township 3v3. Somewhere there could be a mini-battledome built, and 3 people from townships could battle, like a tournament.

There would be a charge to join 25-50 s, and whichever town won, all the money would go to the winners.

This is just a suggestion to all those town peeps out there. Feel free to comment with ideas and specifics.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
I'd rather have staff ran events every
2-3 weeks, much more organized etc, but these can be fun too.

I like the idea just very hard to do without staff support, Mith ran one last map thanks to TDfootball6 and Teslanut, I believe there is a video of it on YouTube showing a few rounds.

Last edited:

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
This could be possible there is an arena on Central, someone just has to host it and plan it out.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Community-run PvP tournaments can easily happen. You just need to gather the community support. Here's your starting point:

@XxSamdamanxX (I see you as mayor, don't ask why)

Actually I'm in command until further notice seeing that everyone in Hollywood is globally muted for 3 months. This statement is confirmed by logic.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
If this was going to happen, I would prefer it would be done in a smaller community built arena... The one in central is way too big and that makes kiting classes unstoppable.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
If this was going to happen, I would prefer it would be done in a smaller community built arena... The one in central is way too big and that makes kiting classes unstoppable.

So what kind of dimensions are we wanting then? It might be fun to have a couple different ones to rotate through and I think it would be fun to build one in DarKunor.

Let me know!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
So what kind of dimensions are we wanting then? It might be fun to have a couple different ones to rotate through and I think it would be fun to build one in DarKunor.

Let me know!

I think it should be like the last map Battledome, and I would personally like it to look like a survival games map I recently downloaded. It looks like a huge battledore, but with four sections of biomes. One Nether, one jungle, one snow, and one desert. I expect this will make it more exciting.