• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

To Casters: Help update the Wiki!

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Help Update the Wiki!
I'm sure plenty of people know that our Herocraft Wiki is currently a bit out of date on several pages. Well, I'm hoping to help a little by updating all the information on the Caster and Caster Specialization Path pages. I've already got most of the information updated on Wizards and Geomancers through self-testing and the many contributions of Skull3dpro (Level 50 Geo). If there is any incorrect information, please send me a pm in-game or on the forums and I'll happily correct it as long as you're sure. (Proof would be very appreciated.) You could also correct it yourself if you'd like. :)

However, the Necromancer and Enchanter pages still lack many fine details regarding skills as well as up-to-date Level Req, CD, Mana-cost values etc. If there are any maxed Casters (who plan to go Necro or Enchanter) or budding/master Necromancers or Enchanters out there who don't mind donating a bit of their time to test out the information list stated below, it would help all our new players greatly!

---

Information List:
Health Point Confirmations (From Patch Notes 2.5.0, not all values were correct, e.g. Wizards)
  • Confirmation on Base HP
  • Confirmation on HP gain per level
  • Confirmation on Max HP
Skills
  • List of skills
  • Skill Level Requirements (check by typing in-game "/hero skills")
  • Skill Cooldowns
  • Skill Mana Cost
  • Skill Details
    • Qualitative Description/Effects
    • Quantitative Description (How much Damage absorbed, etc.)
    • Base Damage (Might be hard to test for sure, an approximate is fine)
    • Requires a target or not
    • Does it register as your kill or not (give experience or not)
    • Skill duration
    • Causes DoT (Damage over Time) effects, e.g. On fire
    • Causes AoE (Area of Effect) damage
Equipment
  • Which tools/weapons are they able to use (Check by typing /hero tools)
  • Does any particular tool name differently under use of a certain class, e.g. Diamond Shovel = Dragoon Lance for Dragoons
  • What armor they are able to use (Check by typing /hero armor)
  • Base Damage from each weapon can be included in your post, or I will go through Patch notes to find out.
---

I'll take any information you can provide, you do NOT have to find out the whole sheet. I'll also take information for classes outside of Caster Paths but they'll be put on second priority for when I have time. Anyone else is free to help contribute to any Wiki pages but be sure to set it up nicely. I think Alente would be displeased if you messed up his formats.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So its you updating the caster's part of the wiki :p I was going through updating from the data sheet that was sent to me for the wiki but i see some neat things. Anyways, later today I'll get online and update the healer and crafter class of the wiki.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
It'd help a lot with that info. But if you're busy, gab, I'll just continue testing it out myself. Might just roll necro or enchant myself if there are none on the server. :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
It wont float around I'm just putting the data on the wiki. Unless you say so, I wont share the sheet itself.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So the data is put up on the wiki in proper format (all classes match tables now :D) and the info is updated to 2.5.0 patch. This gives the wiki some more use now as skills were also updated and tool usage with hit point updates.

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
I just hit lvl 50 caster and spec"d into a Necromancer. If you need any help, let me know. I'm lvl 1 atm.

- Merikku

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Sending me any information you can get from any of the skills as you level up would be fantastic. :) We can always use more detail on the skill descriptions.