• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tilionius

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Origin (lorewise): There once was a boy named Tilionius. The young child lived in a small village with his parents in happiness. However, his young life was ruined by an attack by a neighboring village killing his parents and forcing him to run off into the unknown world. After awhile, he was on the verge of death. While laying on the shores of the lake a fisherman saw him. The ever so kindly fisherman brought him to his town and raised him. As he grew he became a fearsome warrior and politician.

Eventually the ruler of the fisherman's town passed, and a new ruler came into power. The new ruler created an alliance with the village who had killed Tilionius's parents and destroyed his town years ago. While visiting the ruler of Tilionius's new town the wicked king caught a glance of the boy, now grown. He only could remember the boy from when he had tried to catch him before he escaped. The evil king acted as so he didn't reconize the boy at all. However, when he entered and talk with the king of his current town, he convinced him to kill him because he was a threat and traitor. The king feared the power of the evil king's town and ordered his execution almost immediately. The boy had grown strong and smart, but he was no match for the royal guard. He was beheaded the same day.

The fisherman who had found and raised him mourned greatly. He left the town and built a house by the lake he found Tilionius's at. He burned the remains of Tilionius to ashes, and casted them into the lake. The fisherman lived alone for many years, until one day a woman appeared out of the woods searching for a place to take refuge from her tyrant king, the same king who ruined and destroyed Tilionius.

The fishman and she lived together and had a son. The fisherman told the son the tale of Tilionius, and the woman told her son of the struggle all refuges face, including Tilionius before he was discovered by the fisherman. Once his parents passed, and the boy became fully grown, he created a village of his own. He named it after the boy his father had raised in mourned for, Tilionius. Like Tilionius, the boy was a fearsome warrior and politician. Once created, the boy looked for dedicated and loyal people to populate the town. He wanted the town to be a great nation of trade and commerce, but also be a town that makes a name in combat. And that is the story on how the town came to be.

Rules: 1. Obey all server rules 2. No stealing from townmates. 3. No giving away town info to other townships. 4. Enjoy yourself! 5. Use common since, if I friend type down a rule like, "don't spawn a weither in the town." Doesn't mean you can do it, use common since. 6. If you have to go inactive for awhile find a way to inform me, 1 weeks with no reason will result in removal.
A house of law will begin construction soon wich will have more in depth law

Goals: To connect with multiple nations in trade, but also getting a good amount of PvP involved. However, strict PvE'ers are welcome. To become a town full of FREINDS, not a town of grudges and a corrupt core.

Application outline:
Ign:
Time zone:
Team speak\ skype accessibility:
Combat class and level:
Any other combat classes and levels:
Profession class and level:
Any other profession and level:
Any extra info you would like to say about yourself:

Rember I want this to be a fun place for its members! If there are any problems, I will do the best to solve them. Any questions you have about the town message me in game or through the fourms, although it is likely I will answer quicker in game.

Until next time, bye heroes!

Last edited:

KLuebbert

TNT
IGN: KLuebbert

Time Zone: EST

TS: Certainly, I will use it whenever I'm on the computer, and the computer is my one hobby.

Current Combat Class: Level 60 Shaman
Other Combat Classes: Level 60 Dreadknight, Level 56 Bloodmage, Level 20 Berserker

Current Prof: Level 52 Miner
Other Prof's: Level 45-50 something Runesmith (Close enough)

I have a natural talent in building, surviving in dungeons and PvE settings, and I am a very active and social player. I currently live in Ferrummous, but because they don't like me there, and continued to anger me, I have left. I will officially leave and join your town when I move over all my belongings.

Last edited:
Hey colin, love the origin! Did you base it on anyone? Anyway, if you can put up some screenshots I may think about it. It just seems like a cool place to help and build. FerrumMous doesn't need anything so yeah. What are the twn taxes? Also If its is far, I hate moving all the time but yeah I will see. Sounds cool.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey colin, love the origin! Did you base it on anyone? Anyway, if you can put up some screenshots I may think about it. It just seems like a cool place to help and build. FerrumMous doesn't need anything so yeah. What are the twn taxes? Also If its is far, I hate moving all the time but yeah I will see. Sounds cool.
I'll try to spice up the town a bit before I put up screenshots, also there is no current tax as long as the town members help with the town as well as have fun, I think that's enoughhhh :D and the origin was just some lore I created, glad you like it!

Ign: TailsDoll
Time zone: UTC−05:00
Team speak accessibility: Whenever needed. (yes i have a mic)
Combat class and level: Reaver level 61
Any other combat classes and levels: No other combat classes yet
Profession class and level:Smith level 50
Any other profession and level:none as of yet
Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: Willing to help if needed. also will fight if the time comes for it but i'd like a little training skill wise if possible.

Ign: narutothecat
Time zone: EST
Team speak accessibility: I have no mic
Combat class and level: Ninja 2 :I
Any other combat classes and levels: none
Profession class and level: Crafter 1 :I
Any other profession and level:none

It was cool seeing your town the other day, the layout looks nice! You've got a knack for lore and I thank you again for creating the pantheon for Lothair. Best of luck in your township endeavors, good Sir Colin!
Edit: I just saw that I am not to post unless a member of the township, so my apologies!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
It was cool seeing your town the other day, the layout looks nice! You've got a knack for lore and I thank you again for creating the pantheon for Lothair. Best of luck in your township endeavors, good Sir Colin!
Edit: I just saw that I am not to post unless a member of the township, so my apologies!
I don't think it's that big of an enforced rule xD thanks!

Ign: Michael12013
Time zone: Central
Team speak\ skype accessibility: treecko1000 (Skype)
Combat class and level: Wizard Lvl 6
Profession class and level: Crafter 7
Im new and im looking for a town to keep my place in and proceed in my amazing journey through the server. :)

Aquindo

TNT
Ign: Aquindo

Time zone: Mountain Time US+Canada

Team speak\ skype accessibility: teamspeak only

Combat class and level: pyromancer (6)

Any other combat classes and levels: None

Profession class and level: Crafter

Any other profession and level: NO

Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: I am a great builder. I am currently looking for a friendly town and are working on my levels, I need storage :D

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ign: Michael12013
Time zone: Central
Team speak\ skype accessibility: treecko1000 (Skype)
Combat class and level: Wizard Lvl 6
Profession class and level: Crafter 7
Im new and im looking for a town to keep my place in and proceed in my amazing journey through the server. :)
I see potintal and you, accepted :)

Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: I am a great builder. I am currently looking for a friendly town and are working on my levels, I need storage :D

accepted :D

Mar0301

Dirt
Ign: Mar0301

Time zone: Eastern Time

Team speak\ skype accessibility: Teamspeak only

Combat class and level: Ninja, Level: 1 (Going to change to Ranger)

Profession class and level: Crafter, Level: 2

Any other profession and level: None

Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: I like to help out other people, and I can build well (I just started, so that's why my levels are low).

Eskamoe

Gold
Ign: Eskamoe

Time zone: EST normally but schedule can flux quite a bit

Team speak\ skype accessibility: No Skype, I'm familiar with TS though

Combat class and level: Bard 1, pretty much just out of the gates
Any other combat classes and levels: See above

Profession class and level: Crafter 1
Any other profession and level: Nope

Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: Use to play on the server several years back, it has become quite a bit fancier I must say. Regardless townships have generally always been a major part of the server, figured I'd look about for one to join coming back into the server.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ign: Mar0301

Time zone: Eastern Time

Team speak\ skype accessibility: Teamspeak only

Combat class and level: Ninja, Level: 1 (Going to change to Ranger)

Profession class and level: Crafter, Level: 2

Any other profession and level: None

Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: I like to help out other people, and I can build well (I just started, so that's why my levels are low).
Accepted, I hope to see you level soon though! Builders are always needed, so that's a plus :D
Ign: Eskamoe

Time zone: EST normally but schedule can flux quite a bit

Team speak\ skype accessibility: No Skype, I'm familiar with TS though

Combat class and level: Bard 1, pretty much just out of the gates
Any other combat classes and levels: See above

Profession class and level: Crafter 1
Any other profession and level: Nope

Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: Use to play on the server several years back, it has become quite a bit fancier I must say. Regardless townships have generally always been a major part of the server, figured I'd look about for one to join coming back into the server.
accepted, I hope to see you also get some levels! It's always cool to see returning players, so I'm exited to get you going!
------------------------
PM me in game and I'll get you two settled!

Quartzea

Dirt
Ign: Quartzea
Team speak\ skype accessibility: Yes and yes.
Combat class and level: Necromancer; level 3.
Any other combat classes and levels: Nope.
Profession class and level: Nope.
Any other profession and level: Nope.
Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: I'm new to Herocraft, other than being around for a short while a year ago. Hence the lack of professions, and the low level.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ign: Quartzea
Team speak\ skype accessibility: Yes and yes.
Combat class and level: Necromancer; level 3.
Any other combat classes and levels: Nope.
Profession class and level: Nope.
Any other profession and level: Nope.
Any extra info you would like to say about yourself: I'm new to Herocraft, other than being around for a short while a year ago. Hence the lack of professions, and the low level.
It's always cool, to see returning players, and I have faith you will level to be quite the hero. In other words, welcome home! PM me in game and I'll get everything final