• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Theazian Loremaster App

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Minecraft IGN: Theazian
  • Position applying for: Loremasters
  • Age|Timezone: 19 Eastern
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: 7 Months
  • Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I enjoy all aspects of RPG. I have played loads of RPG games from Rogue, Nethack, and Moria to Zelda, The Elder Scrolls series, and many more (just my favorites <3). I want to help create and expand on the lore and background of HC, as well as help with the upcoming quests and NPC stuff. I've also noticed a lack of activity within the lore section ever since Strongholdx went MIA. I think that lore and fluff are key components to any RPG game.
  • Link to a piece of work you have done (lorewise)! Here is some fluff I did for my WH40k Ork Boss.
Boss Ignus was a strange ork, one who's story is worth telling. He was born on a planet along the easter fringe, and planet which would soon come to fear his name, and tremor and the sound of his footsteps. Ignus was born inside a cave located within a volcano, and they say it is this that gave him his addiction to flames and his infamous fiery temper. He was born in the heat, and made his way to the local band of orks. He stumbled into the clan, half dead from various burns and other wounds along his body. He mumbled and tossed his head in bed for 9 days and 9 nights. The local painboyz, along with the clan weirdboy, said he was a good as "A grot try to eat a faceater squig" (not something recommend to watch for those who want to keep their lunch). But on the tenth day, he arose, grabbed a skorcha off a Killa Kan under repair, and burned everyone, and everthing with a 1 mile radius. It was said that was when he began his fiery warpath towards Ryza. He gathered hundreds upon thousands of orks, mainly burna boyz and kommandos. His signature mark is the ashes where cities used to lay.

WS BS S T W I A LD Sv
5 2 5 6 4 3 4 8 2+

(I cut this a bit short, the real version is really really long)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Our loremasters seem to be fading away to the history of Herocraft - it may be time we rediscover who we have still writing :)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Our loremasters seem to be fading away to the history of Herocraft - it may be time we rediscover who we have still writing :)
Alator has not been seen since January I believe. I still attend the forums and write however I'm never in game. an expansion of the lore team couldn't hurt.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@Theazian you are #2 on my list of potential Loremaster candidates.

I still have no idea if @Kainzo has total authority on the decision or not. I can only assume my opinion is in some way considered.