• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read The Test Shack

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
On the test server, I have created a test shack for you to use. It is regioned, but built in a PvP-on area. To get there: follow the Jackolanterns out of spawn. The shack has DHX shops for supplies, as well as a class wall that will allow you to change your spec and master it at will. I have the basic items there for now; if you want more DHX shops for items added, let me know in this thread.

macura

Diamond
On the test server, I have created a test shack for you to use. It is regioned, but built in a PvP-on area. To get there: follow the Jackolanterns out of spawn. The shack has DHX shops for supplies, as well as a class wall that will allow you to change your spec and master it at will. I have the basic items there for now; if you want more DHX shops for items added, let me know in this thread.
THANKS!!!!!! This will really help out with testing things.

faredX

Gold
Seems quite risky if Pvp is to be enabled as it might turn out how the black market did; players too frightened to enter the black market for their own safety and Pvpers used it as a battlefield.
Edit: hmm never mind then, it was just a thought if this was to be released,

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Uh, the Balance team shouldn't be just mindlessly attacking each other anyway, and this is just the test server. I don't see the issue with it.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Alator - all the options on the test server besides the warrior specs and Bard are unavailable. Looks like it was griefed or something.

Dragoon button is not giving chain boots.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
hahaah Kainzo reset the test map and now it's gone. I'll have to make a new one and save it this time :(