• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Rat Race

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
To celebrate the recent expansion of Haven and the new addition of Shrine, I propose a race. The rules are simple:

Participants must reach 3 locations on the map. Initially, only one location will be known to them. At this first marker, a sign will be posted which gives them the coordinates to their next location. Racers pick up an item in a chest the sign is attached to to verify that they were there (this can also be monitored by mods/admins).

Racers may use any means of locomotion available to their class.

Racers may NOT use herogates, dragon gates, GTP, ports, or Runestones.

Racers may engage in PvP but should be wary of doing so in case respawning players end up closer to the next marker!

Non-racers may ALSO engage racers in PvP!

All entrants will be eligible for a prize of some sort, with greater prizes going to higher-placing finishers.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm trying to decide on allowing items. People could just have guildies re-equip them en route so I don't see the point. I'm just trying to avoid a big scrum right at the start. Hmm..

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm trying to decide on allowing items. People could just have guildies re-equip them en route so I don't see the point. I'm just trying to avoid a big scrum right at the start. Hmm..
If you did something like this you would need to do it on shrine. On haven people would get their buddies to camp the other racers