• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Next Holiday Event

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Should be the Summer Solstice, at June 20-22. Its a weekend, it is spaced a decent bit from Easter, and it is friendlier to our Global Playerbase than 4th of July.

All FA items would make sense, but please consider making them really good drops with a LOW drop rate, to avoid flooding the market with similar items to April 1st and Easter (I noticed variety between the Item Sets of those two events, keep up the good work). If you want to increase drop rates of something, Fire Resist Potions would be a fun idea, or Glowstone Dust. Or Fireworks. A Fire Aspect Poppy.

There is also a nice Red and White Wool Tent at -150 -100 in spawn. It screams Summer Festival to me so here is my idea:

Mobs drop a new Item for the Weekend, called Token of Summer. The item would be a custom Soul Drop.
You can buy desirable items in the Tent for Tokens of Summer. I am not sure if this would require a Staff member to handle Transactions, if it does I volunteer to handle at least one of the shifts (I am a Guide), and the Tent could open at certain Hours to minimize the staff needed for shifts.

@Xanipher @YouAll Thoughts?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
i'd volunteer for one of the shifts, but I can't guarantee i won't be grounded or have to work those days.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
How are you 23 years old and can still get grounded?
how have you not learned that im 16 yet? at the time of my account creation, i was making accounts for things you had to be 18+ or 21+ for, so i gave them my B-day honestly, but i added 7 years to my age.

NEAR IMMEDIATE EDIT: im surprised the staff hasnt changed my forums age yet XD @Kainzo