• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Next Building Event

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Keep-themed build contest did not seem to attract enough building teams or voters as it could have.

The next building event should allow Teams of 1-3, and the Theme should be smaller and more contained.

Potential "Efficient" Themes that could raise Participation and Awareness:

Single Statue - Some size limitations, but really the main limitation is that it can only be of one subject, whether that would be a cool tree or an animal or a big weapon or an Admin or whatever.

10x10x10 Residence - The winning residence is copy-pasted into a new corner of the tutorial that explains personal residences to the noobs.

Parkour or other "Interactive Builds": This would encourage players to check out the builds and vote on them. The winning parkour could be copied in case we ever want to temporarily paste it into Haven Spawn for a contest event involving parkour.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I found the place where the statue that wins the build contest will go: 35, -65.

It is the empty gravel circle inside the Royal plot courtyard.

Statue build limits could be 8x8 wide, and an appropriate height. The theme could be Regal, and allow anything that is appropriately classy for a royal courtyard.