• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Lounge

Oryinn

Obsidian
I can finally sleep at night. You still owe me a wrestling match! Or playing with HotWheels. Or makeup party. Your choice! I also demand pics of the murdetorium.

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
If you find yourself gazing upon The Murdetorium, then you are in a bad place from which you will never escape.

Do not ask to see it for this is a request for your own demise.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Way to revive a month old thread, toad. :p

And your next response if I didnt write this small next bit would be something like; "Read my signature, Is Stupid =D"

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Oh you think I am talking about that? Ha ha.. I have BEEN under there! Nothing much. It looks like a beta testing area. No joke. Like tonnes of strange platforms and redstone. Got no clue what it will be used for. Or what it was going to be used for.

The admin temple, I reckon', has an area just like this somewhere within it! :D

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
when I hear Murdertorium I think of where the demon from insidious lives. Does that jump to mind for anyone else?