• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [test]necro bonespear

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
On test bonespear has seen a reduction in projectile velocity. After a few hours of play, I simply cannot stand it.

The change makes the skill appear laggy. The first half of the skill fires normally, however the second half stutters and appears to lag. This makes landing the skill much harder, almost unreasonably so.

I would much prefer a slight nerf to damage rather than a decrease in projectile speed.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Can't qoute on iPod but,I agree the skill needed a nerf but I don't think thus was the way to go, I think it should be damage reduction but like instead if 132 with 30 int mabye like 115ish? Idk gotta look at scaling might edit dis post

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Things are on test for a reason - it's to test changes.

The bonespear velocity is the original velocity - I'll give some more play testing to see how it feels.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
IMO, the velocity seems fine. it's a skillshot on a low cooldown, and has room to miss if you can't aim or the enemy dodges. at longer range, skillshots will USUALLY have a higher chance to miss than at close range.