• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Technic Launcher = immediate HC crash

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Starting about a week ago, when I would log into Herocraft via Technic Launcher, I would pop into game for a split second, and then it would immediately shut down. I have checked daily, and it still does it. I can log into HC through the Minecraft launcher just fine...I just lose all the HC mods.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a fix?

Thank you,

-yav

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Yeah this has happen to me before, and what I do is I spam the play button on the bottom right corner in the technic launcher and it just starts. There is probably another way but that's what I usually do :p (not kidding) reply back if it worked for you too

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah this has happen to me before, and what I do is I spam the play button on the bottom right corner in the technic launcher and it just starts. There is probably another way but that's what I usually do :p (not kidding) reply back if it worked for you too

This did not help. It just crashes each and every time the very moment I get in game, and pops back up the Technic launcher.

@Kainzo any ideas?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This did not help. It just crashes each and every time the very moment I get in game, and pops back up the Technic launcher.

@Kainzo any ideas?
Check the technic console.
Should drop an error.

Try:
Re-logging in
Adjusting the allocated memory (You don't need to give it more/less, just change it then change it back)
Reinstall the Pack
Update Java

Have you customized the pack at all, like added any mods? That can cause issues if the versions of Forge/LiteLoader don't line up.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Starting about a week ago, when I would log into Herocraft via Technic Launcher, I would pop into game for a split second, and then it would immediately shut down. I have checked daily, and it still does it. I can log into HC through the Minecraft launcher just fine...I just lose all the HC mods.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a fix?

Thank you,

-yav
Checking into this.... you may need to reinstall the pack

tharo2rain

Stone
Well I always get connection timeouts when using the tec launcher.
In fact I was not able to /register because of this issue :| Any sugestions?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well I always get connection timeouts when using the tec launcher.
In fact I was not able to /register because of this issue :| Any sugestions?
This sounds like what used to happen to me. I usually just updated java or reinstalled the pack, and then it worked like a charm.
We are aware of the issue and working on a fix. The proxy we are on seems to be timing out connections.

Thanks for understanding!