• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion TD shop prices - discussion

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Some Trade District shops will be launched this Friday. We need to set prices for them.

But first, a little explanation about how the TD will be working.

The main goal is to keep the Trade District active! To do this, there will be reasonable prices and an activity requirement.

• Activity requirement - shops rented by players who don't log in to the game for 15 days will be automatically sold by the plugin!
  • You can rent TD shops up to 21 days in advance.
  • Each player who rents a TD shop is entitled to buy a billboard sign to advertise it on.
  • If you unrent a shop or sell a billboard sign back to the server, you get a 20% refund on advance rent paid / purchase cost.
  • As usual, TD shops can only be used to store stocks for the shops. Owners will need to maintain security as all players will be able to open unprotected chests in your region, interact with furnaces, crafting tables etc.
Entry to the TD area is near the billboards at 640, 2520.

For ease of discussion, the shops are currently divided into three categories, indicated by colored wool outside each doorway. Note, not all the buildings indicated will necessarily be launched on Friday.

Within each building, note that the corner of the regioned area is generally marked by melons. Regions have been set to exclude the building's exterior and internal staircases as far as possible. (You can remove the melons when you rent your shop.)

PROPOSED PRICES:

• A - large multistory building (green wool) - 50 to 70 coins/day - ie 350 to 490 coins/week
  • B - smaller buildings or floors in shared buildings (orange wool) - 30 to 40 coins/day - ie 210 to 280 coins/week
  • C - tents (look like tents!) - 15 to 20 coins/day - ie 105 - 140 coins/week
  • X - haven't been regioned yet (white wool)
  • Billboard signs - 50 coins to buy.
Open for discussion!

Last edited:

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Just looking at the prices of shops, I'm gonna go bankrupt unless I buy a tent. Honestly, these prices should be dropped closer to what they were in the past.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Just looking at the prices of shops, I'm gonna go bankrupt unless I buy a tent. Honestly, these prices should be dropped closer to what they were in the past.

You forgot that back in the old map there was a big buy price than a continued rent price. Now it's just a rent price.
Most of the shops can be paid simply by voting daily.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
You forgot that back in the old map there was a big buy price than a continued rent price. Now it's just a rent price.
Most of the shops can be paid simply by voting daily.
You're right, I forgot about that. Now that I think about it, most of these won't be too bad then.