• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stuff - Gigi's "Everything Must Go!" Thread

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I have TONS of stuff to sell/get rid of. Pictures are most of what I have currently up for sale. More pictures to come.

If something in the pics isn't for sale, I'll let you know. For now, posting the pictures up here and heading to bed.

If you see something you want, make me an offer on here.

For most of the reagents and common items - If you want more than what I have, let me know. I've yet to finish sorting through stuff and I keep finding more and more mob-drop stuff (bones, string, rotten flesh, etc), coal, etc.

If you don't see something you're looking for, PM me and I'll see if I have it. Cobble, Gravel, Sand, Netherrack, and the likes I have plenty of so message me if you need any of that.

Ty9AgY2.png

Sword has knockback II, pickaxes and axe are not for sale. I have no idea who's head I have.

iBW2JDb.png

SH7OslM.png

7INYVsb.png

I have WAY more slime than this...

KzBGwA9.png

TEC51o5.png

DqBVMul.png

I lost my "coal chests" so took a pick of this one for now.

DjoAq9h.png
x4

I have almost 4 double-chests full of redstone now.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
How much are the gun powder, i need 5 stacks, u have?

I have about 3.5 stacks of gunpowder right now that I can sell. I'll have to do a price-check on a stack of gunpowder on the server to figure out how much I'm selling it for. I'll let you know when I know unless you want to make me an offer.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
How much sand do you have?
Turns out I don't have more than like 2 stacks of sand currently. Sorry :(

Price Check on Stack of those Diamond Blocks? Also can you check the head for me?
Who's head is that and how much for all the diamond blocks
I'm selling diamonds for 4.5c each so 40c a block. The head is just a head. It doesn't have a title or a name. It's just called "Head".

How much for the blaze rods and pickaxes?
Pickaxes are not for sale. Blaze rods are 12c ea I suppose.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I have TONS of stuff to sell/get rid of. Pictures are most of what I have currently up for sale. More pictures to come.

If something in the pics isn't for sale, I'll let you know. For now, posting the pictures up here and heading to bed.

If you see something you want, make me an offer on here.

For most of the reagents and common items - If you want more than what I have, let me know. I've yet to finish sorting through stuff and I keep finding more and more mob-drop stuff (bones, string, rotten flesh, etc), coal, etc.

If you don't see something you're looking for, PM me and I'll see if I have it. Cobble, Gravel, Sand, Netherrack, and the likes I have plenty of so message me if you need any of that.

Ty9AgY2.png

Sword has knockback II, pickaxes and axe are not for sale. I have no idea who's head I have.

iBW2JDb.png

SH7OslM.png

7INYVsb.png

I have WAY more slime than this...

KzBGwA9.png

TEC51o5.png

DqBVMul.png

I lost my "coal chests" so took a pick of this one for now.

DjoAq9h.png
x4

I have almost 4 double-chests full of redstone now.

How much for the stack of diamond blocks?