• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Stuck in limbo

Jessegiroux1

Stone
i keep being sent to the limbo world and then i get teleported back to pvp and then back to the limbo world and i cant do anything at all.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
i keep being sent to the limbo world and then i get teleported back to pvp and then back to the limbo world and i cant do anything at all.
More than likely, something is crashing you or kicking you from the server. If you get kicked from the server, you will be moved to Limbo.

I'll need date/time of this happening so I can look into logs - he may need to be teleported away fro the area.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
More than likely, something is crashing you or kicking you from the server. If you get kicked from the server, you will be moved to Limbo.

I'll need date/time of this happening so I can look into logs - he may need to be teleported away fro the area.
Happened this morning. I teleported him out several times and it kept sending him back. Tried each map too. Didn't change anything