• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

STDs4YouAnd4Me's Hub Mute

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: STDs4YouAnd4Me

Banned by: ?

Time of mute: December 2nd?

Channel: Hub

Reason for mute: Calling out Fo0l3d for being CopyCtrlV.

Your story: CopyCtrlV had just been banned 30 minutes after the incident occurred. CopyCtrlV was suspected to being a known alt account to a banned player by the name of Fo0l3d who gets his kicks from hacking any time he sees fit. CopyCtrlV was banned for V-clipping into Umbra, and then V-clipping into my room and stole a vast amount of my things. Needless to say, when I saw Fo0l3d's ugly face in hub I wasn't in the best of moods.

*It should also be noted that after CopyCtrlVclip was banned his IP matched the same IP as Fo0l3d, so my remark about him was in fact true.

5xptw.jpg

All of this could have been avoided if we banned proxies, but who am I to make the rules? There's only 4 certainties in life: Death, Taxes, known hackers coming back onto Herocraft, and STDs4YouAnd4Me bitching about shit.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: STDs4YouAnd4Me

Banned by: ?

Time of mute: December 2nd?

Channel: Hub

Reason for mute: Calling out Fo0l3d for being CopyCtrlV.

Your story: CopyCtrlV had just been banned 30 minutes after the incident occurred. CopyCtrlV was suspected to being a known alt account to a banned player by the name of Fo0l3d who gets his kicks from hacking any time he sees fit. CopyCtrlV was banned for V-clipping into Umbra, and then V-clipping into my room and stole a vast amount of my things. Needless to say, when I saw Fo0l3d's ugly face in hub I wasn't in the best of moods.

*It should also be noted that after CopyCtrlVclip was banned his IP matched the same IP as Fo0l3d, so my remark about him was in fact true.

5xptw.jpg

All of this could have been avoided if we banned proxies, but who am I to make the rules? There's only 4 certainties in life: Death, Taxes, known hackers coming back onto Herocraft, and STDs4YouAnd4Me bitching about shit.

At the time of your comment he was not banned for any IP matches, and whether he is or is not banned now for the IP is moot.

I am the one who muted you, you know the rules in regards to discussing banned players. You do it on the server constantly. I am not removing the mute at this time.