• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Starvation

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Pre-Report:
So I and others have been beginning to notice that (seemingly) when you reach the 90%+ threshold for regenerating health, we're actually taking a tick of what I can only assume to be starvation before the regeneration actually begins (it looks like I'm starving though I haven't confirmed any actual damage). In my experience, I also occasionally seem to starve after taking damage from other sources and then consequently attempting to regenerate said damage (still haven't confirmed actual damage). I've seen at least one person actually die of starvation, and I believe this issue could possibly be the cause. I'll get an update in when I have more information.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ye that was me :p

dandastarved.png

However my situation was different from what you described.
I have 3 hearts and an empty food bar walked around a corner and BAM dead

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
So far I haven't been able to replicate any starvation deaths. I just get irritating little starvation-like bumps, irregularly, and my hearts sometimes go down but my Heroes health always goes up. No idea what's going on with this one, but I'm pretty positive that it didn't start until pretty recently...