• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Sound-related skills

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks to macura 's post on Kainzo 's update, I thought I should actually make a suggestion thread for it. Now I realize that people playing without sounds won't get affected by these, but yeah.
Name: Sound Blast
Class: Beguiler
Level: --
Description: Targeted block emits a creepers hissing sound.
Range: 20 blocks? Useful for starting a fight.
CD: 1 minute, perhaps more?
This could also have a small firework effect, allowing people to realize there's no mob there.
Name: Sound Trap(?)
Class: Ranger
Level: --
Range: 5 blocks
CD: 30-60 minutes.
Description: You place a trap (probably pressure plate) which emits a hissing sound when activated, while also dealing 50 "sonic" damage.
Name: Ender's Watch
Class: Necromancer
Level: 45?
Description: Targeted player begins hearing the sound of the ender, also, Endermen are always hostile while affected. Last's a few seconds. (anywhere between 1-5)
Range: 10
CD: 2 minutes
Origin for my source of ideas:
Sidenote: Is it possible to designate the origin of a sound such as pointing and using a skill that makes a certain sound originate from that spot. If it were possible it might give beguiler another cooks skill. Like faking tnt or a creeper hiss behind a target and run at them as they turn around.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Completely sidenote: The newest snapshot makes a new particle effect on using bonemeal. This could be used for some skills.