• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So People

Favorite Genre of Music

• Total voters

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
What are all of your favorite bands?

mine personally is Weezer

*EDIT* the rock category is broad category, ranging from punk to hardcore. 90's through present.

the classic rock category is anything really from 50's through 80's

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Where's the Jazz? Where's the classics? No Nina Simone?! No Duke Ellington? NO FRANK SINATRA?!

Voted Rock, though I like everything from Metallica to Chopin. Just non of that crap rap or country.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Woo Country. Grew up in Colorado, lots of country out here, so what I grew up on

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Where's the Jazz? Where's the classics? No Nina Simone?! No Duke Ellington? NO FRANK SINATRA?!

Voted Rock, though I like everything from Metallica to Chopin. Just non of that crap rap or country.

I was pissed when i saw no option for jazz or j-rock (is not the same as rock). So im gona have to vote techno

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
megadeth is better btw
You should be ashamed. I admit Megadeth is alright, but Metallica is a whole different tier of rock.

Top Tier - Metallica
~
Okay Tier - Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax
~
Classics Tier - Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd
~
Faggots-who-should-be-burned Tier - Eminem, Justin Beiber, Anyone who made a song containing any of the following words/phrases: Hoe, Gangsta rap, tap that ass yo, "lil", nigga, pop a cap, popo.
~
Queen Tier - Queen (Fuck yea queen)

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
You should be ashamed. I admit Megadeth is alright, but Metallica is a whole different tier of rock.

Top Tier - Metallica
~
~
Classics Tier - Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd
~
Faggots-who-should-be-burned Tier - Eminem, Justin Beiber, Anyone who made a song containing any of the following words/phrases: Hoe, Gangsta rap, tap that ass yo, "lil", nigga, pop a cap, popo.
~

Eminem is a lyrical genius, dont hate

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder

Top Tier - Metallica
~
~
~
~
For once, Amgroma and I agree.

Don't forget about TOOL, Filter, Toadies. Three of the greatest bands ever created.

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
YOU forgot one? why? and it is called "Vocaloid" "Wiki" "Hatsune Miku Live in Concert", please add it to the list.

And don't tell me "Miku is rock" i know that, and i voted rock, but the Vocaloid is it's own thing now, most people if you say rock, its rock, but if you say Miku it is total different.

kongrave

Portal
J-core :D also vocaloid songs include many different genres the thing they have in common is the program used for the vocals.