• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sn0wBorn whitelist application

Sn0wBorn

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Sn0wBorn
  2. Location & Age:washington, age 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have one previous ban because I was very stressed out and went on a server and punched a few blocks, the owner got angry and I begged him not to ban me, but he did ban me. I realized after that I should respect server rules and only greif if greifing is allowed.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend gravitysandwich1 told me about this server and said it was awesome so I joined and he was right.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes I have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the greylist world, but would like to be able to build something without worrying about it being greifed and I would also love to be able to do all of the things that whitelisted members can do and maybe even join a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS8
  10. Additional Info:I love playing basketball, i did cross country in the fall, I play baseball in the spring, I play tenor saxophone in the school band and I also love golf and skiing.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Sn0wBorn
  2. Location & Age:washington, age 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have one previous ban because I was very stressed out and went on a server and punched a few blocks, the owner got angry and I begged him not to ban me, but he did ban me. I realized after that I should respect server rules and only greif if greifing is allowed.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend gravitysandwich1 told me about this server and said it was awesome so I joined and he was right.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes I have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the greylist world, but would like to be able to build something without worrying about it being greifed and I would also love to be able to do all of the things that whitelisted members can do and maybe even join a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS8
  10. Additional Info:I love playing basketball, i did cross country in the fall, I play baseball in the spring, I play tenor saxophone in the school band and I also love golf and skiing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1355944373,1355943487][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted, welcome to Herocraft