• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smoke. Broke.

I read on the forums that it requires one gunpowder to use smoke, and when i was holding one, and typed /skill smoke, the text came up, "Realmadrid727 has disappeared" Then immediately, "Realmadrid727 reappeared" I still had the gunpowder in my hand. Now when i tried it with no gunpowder, the same exact thing happened. I also asked ShizzDawgg, and he said "Yeah it's broken, ask Kainzo." So hopefully someone will be able to help,
-Realmadrid727.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
It says it requires 1 gunpowder, but it never actually has, haha. But yea, otherwise, it is broken.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
so we have to type it in every time we want to use it? Because I had it bound to an item and it would still break instantly every time.

HollowSith

Diamond
Currently, I've used it successfully without the use of gunpowder for around 5 seconds through binding the skill to a key (g) on my keyboard. Personally 5 seconds is more then enough time to execute any sneaking plan/ dogging rangers. A perfectly fair trade for not needing to carry around gunpowder. After all, it does take 100% of your mana. To bind smoke to a key, use: ~Bind <key> /skill smoke . Removing the <> signs of course when entering in the bind.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Currently, I've used it successfully without the use of gunpowder for around 5 seconds through binding the skill to a key (g) on my keyboard. Personally 5 seconds is more then enough time to execute any sneaking plan/ dogging rangers. A perfectly fair trade for not needing to carry around gunpowder. After all, it does take 100% of your mana. To bind smoke to a key, use: ~Bind <key> /skill smoke . Removing the <> signs of course when entering in the bind.

I used to have recall bound to a key when it had no warmup.

What a mistake that was!

On topic: Kinda strange how keybinds work but sword binds don't.