• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Slender.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
So I played Slender... the game where you are wandering a forest, looking for 8 pages for some unknown goddamn reason. I played it before but it didn't have as much, but I decided to go back to it... and record me being a pussy... It was worse than clowns Q.Q

Game link: http://www.slendergame.com/

I guess try to beat my highscore of 4 pages... probably can... cause I'm a bitch...

Me playing....

Makes me feel better to watch PewDiePie play though...

Aanokint

Obsidian
Link for that? And guys, you can't win by charging at him after you see him the first time for two reasons. 1-He is Japanese(apparently) and GROWS TENTACLES. 2-You don't have a greatsword. Or anything like it. Hell you can't even swing your flashlight.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've played this a few times. PewDiePie's playthroughs are absolutely hilarious. I'm gonna be honest and say to me, it's not extremely scary, but I have yet to beat the game (gotten 6/8 notes).

The only thing that freaks me out is when it forces your mouse to turn your character around and look at the slender man, and the minor piano chord plays. Made me jump back in my chair

@Aanokint http://pewdiepie.se/post/26282469573/the

Aanokint

Obsidian
I've played this a few times. PewDiePie's playthroughs are absolutely hilarious. I'm gonna be honest and say to me, it's not extremely scary, but I have yet to beat the game (gotten 6/8 notes).

The only thing that freaks me out is when it forces your mouse to turn your character around and look at the slender man, and the minor piano chord plays. Made me jump back in my chair

Love it.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6

What really gets to me is the music, if I played with no sound I would be just fine. Also before I did that playthrough, I was in the bathrooms and turned a corner, and when you are to close to the Slenderman it makes this loud ass noise and that just caught me off guard and screamed like a little bitch.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
I cant sleep well because i want to look back when i turn my behind... Its really scary

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
played it again with my friend, and I, like I always do, got lost. I was stuck on 2 notes for a good couple minutes. We went through the building with the marble floors and knocked over chairs, and I was saying how when I get scared I don't scream, I just just in my chair a little.

At this point we both knew it had been a long enough time between collecting notes and we both realized that we were in possibly the worst spot and could be trapped by slender, since around any turn he could be there. I remember saying, "Yeah, we're sort of fucked, we should probably leave" and as I turned the corner, it appeared the cost was clear. I figured, 'You know, he could be behind me... Let's have a look'

Big mistake. Literally standing right there. I've never made such a pathetic little squeal in my life, I felt like my mom and her fear of mice (which btw it is hilarious when we find a mouse in the house). I eventually ran out of sprint and despite this we somehow got 6 notes. The thing that bothers me most about slender, is that one second you know he's behind you and you see him from a distance, the next he's disappeared - usually meaning he'll end up in front of you, or in the forest to the left or right of you.

The feeling of not knowing where he is coming from is the worst.

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
Heh, I remember when I first played Slender, It was like, 10pm and the lights were off and the volume was at 100%... fuck it was freaky. I agree with Ebil that it's the music that gets you, First time I turned and saw Slender I nearly fell back off my chair. Yeaaah, now I've completed Slender, but I still get a nightmare from time to time.. ._.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
You guys played Sanatarium yet? Really good fan-made sequal. It's not as good, but it makes a nice change of setting.

Joka10

Soulsand
It's a great game, and a lot of fun. I wierdly didn't find it that scary though... The character of Slender Man intrigues me more than it frightens me, and I had watched so many playthroughs before actually playing it that I wasn't really surprised when he showed up. I managed to get 6 notes one time without ever even looking behind me, but I moved too slow and he caught up to me right as I got the 6th.

Anyway, I think the videos are better than the game... (not the playthroughs, but the other Slender Man videos).

donnymeyer

Obsidian
my little sister walked in my room when i was playing this. now, she wont go upstairs because the man with no face is going to kill her.

MCooperzz

Wood
Same, my 13 year old brother is now having trouble sleeping. Great. Anyway Sanatorium is good, and have you guys seen '11 Drunk Guys play Slender'? Funniest slender video I have ever seen, I guarantee you will laugh :D
Unless you are a chair...

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Easy, when you see him charge at him he'll disappear, or you could always run like a pussy.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Played this in the basement with 4 of my friends, total darkness besides the computer screens. All you could see was people flinching and muttering swears under their breath the entire time, it was so fun hahaha. (and pretty damn creepy!)