• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SirGoldenNugget's Coder Application

1. Minecraft IGN: SirGoldenNugget
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 15 (16 as of October)
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2012
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 3 Years Now
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I've been programming in Java for approximately a year now, and I know and understand the basics. I'm taking AP Computer Science next year so I will eventually learn more.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: None, but I fiddled around with Bukkit for sometime. Although I have not created any plugins of my own, I would be very interested in developing the plugins required for the server.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Java is not my main programming language. I have been programming in C++ for around 4 years now, but the correlations and similarities between the languages are so abundant that Java programming comes almost naturally. I do not know much about Minecraft Plugin programming but I could pick it up easily.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: SirGoldenNugget
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 15 (16 as of October)
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2012
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 3 Years Now
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I've been programming in Java for approximately a year now, and I know and understand the basics. I'm taking AP Computer Science next year so I will eventually learn more.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: None, but I fiddled around with Bukkit for sometime. Although I have not created any plugins of my own, I would be very interested in developing the plugins required for the server.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Java is not my main programming language. I have been programming in C++ for around 4 years now, but the correlations and similarities between the languages are so abundant that Java programming comes almost naturally. I do not know much about Minecraft Plugin programming but I could pick it up easily.
Join us at #Herocraft (esper.net) - we use IRC primarily for code discussions (hc.to/irc)