• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signature Test Thread

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
My code pulls the avatars from Minotar. If you have recently updated your skin it could take up to 24 hours to reflect that, otherwise it's Minotar's fault not mine :p

I figured it out :p The actual face of my skin is entirely black and the hood/helm part of the skin has all the colour on it. It only shows the face part, right?

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I figured it out :p The actual face of my skin is entirely black and the hood/helm part of the skin has all the colour on it. It only shows the face part, right?
Yeah it only shows the face. I have a mask on my skin but it doesn't show up :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Like I said, do you even have a face? =P

I love these. This will work on MCF as well correct?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Kainzo, could this be somehow worked into the avatar-thing on the left side of the posts to show underneath our names? That'd be hella-sick. Maybe a smaller version or something.