• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your desktop!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
YAFh

In my taskbar, Opera, Teamspeak, Hexchat (IRC), Notepad++ (super secret quest stuffs), GIT to upload my super secret quest stuffs and foobar2000 (music), and yes... I have fricking Rainmeter installed (Because I hate freedom).

I love opera :p

I'm just using chrome right now becuase I press a ton of keyboard shortcuts on accident and got mad at it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
So, is Opera your main, or is Firefox? I have become confuzzled.

I use Firefox on linux, Opera on Windows.

Then I got mad at opera and installed Chrome. I'm thinking about switching to Firefox on windows because it's such a resource hog.

I just never take pictures of my Windows partitions for topics like this, since I play minecraft on linux anyway. I just use Windows for steam games and that's it.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I use Firefox on linux, Opera on Windows.

Then I got mad at opera and installed Chrome. I'm thinking about switching to Firefox on windows because it's such a resource hog.

I just never take pictures of my Windows partitions for topics like this, since I play minecraft on linux anyway. I just use Windows for steam games and that's it.
Ah, okay. Sense hath been made.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
View attachment 5520 Thought I would bring this back to life a little bit

At least I'm not the one necro'ing the thread this time lol.

Well my desktop hasn't changed since I posted a pic in the other desktop thread, so here's a video.

I had to chop off the end of it because of an encoding error (hence why i haven't recorded videos for the herald team lately).

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
fX5s9hd.jpg

I must revive this thread!
Did you know that there are theories that claim when Link falls down into the tree in the lost forest while looking for navi that he dies? Some speculate that his journey through the world of majoras mask is to make him accept his death, and move onwards. There is actually some good evidence for this. Like, at the beginning of the game, the first words the mask salesman says are, "You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" it also uses this exact same line when the moon hits earth.

If you wanna look at that theory a bit closer, you can look at the video on youtube by The Game Theorists, called Is link dead in majoras mask.

Sorry to geek out a bit there. Just thought some would find that a bit interesting! :p

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Did you know that there are theories that claim when Link falls down into the tree in the lost forest while looking for navi that he dies? Some speculate that his journey through the world of majoras mask is to make him accept his death, and move onwards. There is actually some good evidence for this. Like, at the beginning of the game, the first words the mask salesman says are, "You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" it also uses this exact same line when the moon hits earth.

If you wanna look at that theory a bit closer, you can look at the video on youtube by The Game Theorists, called Is link dead in majoras mask.

Sorry to geek out a bit there. Just thought some would find that a bit interesting! :p
Interesting, but I think it's stretching just a tiny bit. I have read into a few theories, like the small shrub at the start is the son of the butler at the Deku palace. Haven't heard yours though, might read up on it when I get time!
I recently got my 64 out again and am playing the game through one more time! So glad my 64 still works!

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
upload_2014-3-12_4-14-15.png
I usually keep the resolution at 1920x1080, but had to shrink it to make the file size work on here, lot less clutter with that resolution.
Also i don't know why but i prefer the task bar to the right, and have since win xp. :D

Last edited: