• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SHOUTOUT TO AD+

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
for actually coming out of their town to fight us last night, best PvP we've had all map.

You're the real MVP AD + Look_Out
@joshtsai @Haxnn @look_out @GoldenBoy204420 @Nashah @Irishman81 @Oudaiesty @jrr5556 @wailingrl @DuskWolfMC @please let me know who I missed because I can't recall everyone who was there im sorry

PS: Did anyone record it?
We tried and failed - but yeah it was still very fun. Hopefully we can have some more fights like these soon - and maybe some other towns could step it up and fight.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
During the fight I even saw @spiralz join into the fray as a third party for a short while.
He inadvertently saved my bacon, hunting Fazalpine so I could make a mad dash to my death chest.

Looking forward to fighting you guys again.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for the fight you guys! It was quite fun. Although we lost every time, we didn't really lose much and I definitely got better at ranger! I'm looking forward to the next fight!

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Even tho we didn't win. It was nice to see that this game can still get me going. Its been a long time since Ive seen a big team fight. Hope more are to come.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Wait til we're lvled then we will fight again i was only lvl 31 pally in those fights aha

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
For what it is worth, I had a lot of fun running around with no armor and smiting you guys with a daisy. I have no PvP skills, but also no concern whatsoever about my ELO, so it worked out great!