• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Application

MR_DIG

TNT
  1. In-game name: MR_DIG
  2. Location & Age: Washington, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any minecraft server
  4. Referral(s): 7he_014
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules and plan to abide by them. I plan to be an engineer crafter as it reflects my creative personality. As a player I like to sell and trade items and create stores/shops etc. I enjoy PvPing with groups of friends and love tactically preparing for PvP encounters before they occur. I like to create villages with other players where everyone collaborates and pools their resources together so that players have more supplies to build with. I plan on doing this, once I get use to the server, with at least my 2 other friends who are already on the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: 7he_014 suggested it to me, I was playing on another server but decided to join 7he_014 because I was attracted by the use of heroes. Also, I learned that my other friend Elmeerkat was playing on the server and I though it would be fun to create a group with my friends and build a small 3 person village.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted for Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info: Out of school, my extracurricular activities include: soccer, ultimate Frisbee, and competitive robotics. Currently I am on my school’s varsity team for Ultimate Frisbee. I am also a member of my schools robotic club which participates in the national robotics competition created by FIRST Robotics. I enjoy programming and coding robots, it is a hobby of mine. I own a microcontroller that I program at my house. I know “C”, “Python”, and a bit of standard HTML. I also play videogames with my friends quite often. Morally, I try my hardest to follow instructions, I am kind to my friends, and my friends tell me that I always seem to be emitting a warm aurora about me.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! You've been accepted! Check your PM for more info and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :)