• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

serimos6's Application

Serimos6

Dirt
  1. In-game name: serimos6
  2. Location & Age: Texas (Central Standard Time) & 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None fortunately!
  4. Referral(s): Friends mentioned it
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Over the past months i have learned a lot from minecraft and different role playing/pvp servers. I have been involved with helping staff 2 minor servers, both of which eventually failed due to corruption. I have also led 2 factions in my history of minecraft, been in at least 10+ clans in my 10 months on minecraft, and also have learned how to make some pretty cool creations (Will post screen shots for proof)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From friends who mentioned the server name, got me interested and google searched it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just did thanks to the "Click here"!
Additional Info: Pics posted beloww:
Pic#1: The base of "The Slayers" Which i led in my history on RomanCraft.
2011-12-05_21.57.43.png
Pic #2: A base that we raided as The Slayers.​
2011-12-11_11.20.37.png
Pic #3: A house which i built on Legendary Craft creative server.​
2012-01-16_00.40.08.png
Pic#4: An ironic oasis in the RomanCraft server that i made for noobs to stay if they randomly come across it.
2012-02-07_02.49.43.png

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing - Sometimes we miss applications when you bump your own, we usually go after the ones with 0 replies.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
As for pic #2 are you saying you griefed that area and posted an obnoxious sign claiming you did?

Serimos6

Dirt
In that server (Roman craft) Griefing was perfectly legal if the land was not claimed by a faction. The picture above #2 was our base that was protected land, if it ever became un-protected it was legal for the base to be completely annihilated if our power/land ratio was too low. That is what factions and good leadership were all about in that server. Survival of the fittest, basically. Hardcore pvp was hardcore pvp. It isn't griefing because at one point that base was protected and un-breakable. However, we led an assault on the players who owned the land until their power was low enough for us to claim it. Once we claimed it we looted it and made it no longer useable for that clan to come back to. If you want to be a powerful faction in a hardcore pvp server, it's a given that to get ahead you must cripple the competition. Not only this but you have to be a very good team player and contribute a lot if you want your faction to actually start to get good. But despite our ruthlessness in pvp, other pictures show i enjoy doing things in creative mode as well and building structures in my time off pvp. We played by the rules and were not simply "nooby griefers", i can assure you of that.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm, well I looked up the rules for that server and it says Griefing is not allowed, under any circumstances. If you want to re-read the rules you can, but obviously you did it against the rules.

Your application has been denied, good luck finding another server that's a better fit.

Serimos6

Dirt
Barnubus... Where did you find these rules? Where ever you looked your source is incorrect because i can 100% with complete certainty tell you their forums were shut down and Romancraft no longer exists as a web page.

Serimos6

Dirt
Apparently logic and reason are not taken into consideration in these applications. A "Griefer" Would not spend such time on his application or appreciate his clan so much to take all of these pictures including his work as a BUILDER. I don't understand, i just do not.

Check my list that says what i was banned for and nothing will show up, no griefing, anything. This should not determine an application denial.