• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Senior Proctor Application: radicater11

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: radicater11
  2. Position applying for: Senior Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 20|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: It'll be 5 years in 2 months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Senior proctor?: I have been a calm and calculating proctor thus far, and I know many players will agree with me. Our current S.Proctor is harder to catch online than Bigfoot, and the proctoring team is suffering because of it. I'm not afraid to do my job, but I also ensure that I am fair in the way I carry it out. I have extensive experience as a staff member across many communities. In Garry's Mod communities alone, I have been a Community Manager (Essentially head of staff) twice, a Senior Admin once, and a moderator 3 times. These were all positions are fairly popular servers, with over 60-70 people online constantly. All of these positions were filled over the course of 3 years. My staffing on Minecraft has included Admin 3 times, and moderator 4 times. One of these moderator positions was actually on another heroes server, so the overlap will be exceptional. With all of this experience, I believe I can make a difference in the way the proctors carry out their duties, and finally have a proctor team this server can rely on.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: You know me, I've been one of the most loyal and constructive members of this community for a long time. I periodically helped out in anyway I was allowed, and even if I may not have been a Proctor for as long as some of the others, I believe I have the best ability to lead them.

Last edited:

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
I have lengthened my app due to recent interest in more proctors, as the new flood of proctors will need some guidance in their first few months on the job.