• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Selling Custom Skins

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Recently an individual opened my eyes to the potential capacity to make skins for coins or even donor tiers, per request. So that is exactly what I am doing here.

=Please No troll requests. It takes time to make these things, and trolling just wastes effort and time.=

I will make any custom skin per your request as long as you PM me your details you want on your skin.

My price varies on the challenge of the skin. Skins that require pixel by pixel shading will cost more than skins that do not.

The price of custom skins starts at about 450c, but I will accept donor tier upgrades or crate keys as a potential payment.

For obvious reasons, I will not send the skin until I am paid, but I will prove that the skin is complete before I request any form of payment. Please do no pre-pay for skins, because I want to make sure that your skin is satisfactory. If you pre-pay for a skin, and it turns out poorly, it could result in some unfortunate losses

Any skin showcased on this post or purchased from me is created by myself and no one else.

My featured skins:
First One: Just a sort of tinkerer style skin
Second One: A skin trying to emulate the lich king from WoW
Third One: My old skin
Fourth One: The skin of the individual who purchased one off me recently.
Fifth one: My current skin, a recolor and style change from my lich king skin.

For those looking for the skins shown in the images and a few others, here is my planetminecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ialchemist/

The third, fourth, and fifth skin are unique and are not posted on any websites.

Thank you for reading. Post your requests here or PM me, and make your offers. Remember that the base price is 450c, but I will also accept crate keys or donor tier upgrades.

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• download68891613_minecraft_skin-8891613.jpg
    download68891613_minecraft_skin-8891613.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
  • download28785471_minecraft_skin-8785471.jpg
    download28785471_minecraft_skin-8785471.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • download (7).png
    download (7).png
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
  • download (5).png