• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Feedback!

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Although I agree with the kingdoms stuff, mods or any staff should not have any gameplay bonus such as extra XP and whatnot. That's actually the dumbest idea i've ever heard. Your duty is to help players, not get extra XP. As for the rewards themselves, from what I've seen you'll get experience Crystals until your combat class is level 60, at which point you receive 15 coins per hour.
Mods never get exp from it is what I was getting at, we only get Coins so really the player has the advantage on that aspect.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Found another bug with Kingdoms, You can put Souls/Relics/Other custom items into the Nexus in a stack of 3 and it will spit out the item without the custom item ID.
Example: Take Small Soul Fragment
https://gyazo.com/26aa06395d4e2058b7f7c5bb4b5fb895
And Get Nether Quarts
https://gyazo.com/f90e76b89b842349eaf262a9ddab5a0d
Then turn it into a Block
https://gyazo.com/c21b7e9705b4026b9f82f92a77080a6f

You can also do this with the Relics to then use those items for making potions and other various things.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Donors seem to not have the right backpack size, a few others and I have this issue.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Also you can buff your DMG taken and DEALT while OUTSIDE OF KINGDOM land by a ton. I'd say just remove this...

Also please make it so you can turn PvP on in your guild

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Also you can buff your DMG taken and DEALT while OUTSIDE OF KINGDOM land by a ton. I'd say just remove this...

Can confirm the DMG is insane.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
I feel that at the moment the current items aren't very good. They just make PvP kinda sucky IMO and are just something to have. Instead of having items with just butt loads of enchants maybe give them effects like slowing enemies, making them get levetation for a time, screen shake, etc.? OR just remove them entirely, I won't miss them...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We are preparing for Beta 2 starting Oct 13th. I will be scanning through this thread a last time to ensure everyone's feedback is accounted for.

Thank you for helping beta test! There are new systems coming in beta 2 that will need testing and balance.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
We are preparing for Beta 2 starting Oct 13th. I will be scanning through this thread a last time to ensure everyone's feedback is accounted for.

Thank you for helping beta test! There are new systems coming in beta 2 that will need testing and balance.
Hypeeee what systems!?!?! Tell me tell me tell me tell meeeee!! #HopeForHerocraft

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Found another bug with Kingdoms, You can put Souls/Relics/Other custom items into the Nexus in a stack of 3 and it will spit out the item without the custom item ID.
Example: Take Small Soul Fragment
https://gyazo.com/26aa06395d4e2058b7f7c5bb4b5fb895
And Get Nether Quarts
https://gyazo.com/f90e76b89b842349eaf262a9ddab5a0d
Then turn it into a Block
https://gyazo.com/c21b7e9705b4026b9f82f92a77080a6f

You can also do this with the Relics to then use those items for making potions and other various things.
This is just how Kingdoms works. It's returning the base minecraft item.
It will void any enchants, custom attributes, etc on items.

Also the healing station needs buff because it heals 1 health
We'll need to play with numbers. Would 10 be a decent amount? My main concern is stacking a shit ton of Healing Turrets + Damage Resistance for nigh invinicible players.

Yeahh... Are you able to set a maximum for each individual type of turret? Cause I'm instantly noticing some are more powerful than others.
We can set individual turrent numbers.

Hrm, I'll have to double check but I could've sworn it was only meant to take effect on your own lands. We might just drop this if it's too strong.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
This is just how Kingdoms works. It's returning the base minecraft item.
It will void any enchants, custom attributes, etc on items.

We'll need to play with numbers. Would 10 be a decent amount? My main concern is stacking a shit ton of Healing Turrets + Damage Resistance for nigh invinicible players.

We can set individual turrent numbers.

Hrm, I'll have to double check but I could've sworn it was only meant to take effect on your own lands. We might just drop this if it's too strong.
Lol we are sure it affects you outside of your land. Both the damage and the resistance. I say just drop it as it resulted in my plaguebomb doing an extra 170 damage. Unless you fix it so it's just in your land, and even then lower it.

I think a healing factor of 10 would be good for the healing station, as long as the maximum of them is low, maybe 3 to 5... also the zombie Turrets need a maximum. I have 8 zombie turrets right at the entrance to my base and they shred people. If you'd like maybe you and I can get together, try and determine what the functions ( in combAt ) of each turret should be and then decide some good values?

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Also plaguebomb drops mutton and wool.. Should have no drops because we dont want farmer to be even more irrelevant! (anyone else want it to be that ONLLLY farmers can plant things? I do!)

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
I feel that being able to do /hero choose and paying 100-500 coins to switch should be removed. Right now relics and codexes are really obselete, and I feel that this would open up another branch of trade and help the economy a bit (once players are back). I'm aware that the class switching is supposed to be a money sink, but it isn't worth it. Trade is completely dead right now and even if there are players I feel it will be dead. Relevancy of items needs to be changed as well as professions so that there is a use for being a certain profession (very strict lines drawn between each I feel would help, like ONLY farmers can plant and ONLY blacksmiths can smelt, and ONLY engineers can make redstone devices). I don't know, maybe I am just crazy.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Might have already been said but druid's rampart vine doesn't work."An internal error occurred while trying to perform this command"