1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Sanctum Revisited Feedback!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kainzo, Oct 1, 2017.

Suggestion Sanctum Revisited Feedback!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kainzo, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Delta788

Delta788 Tier 7

Mods never get exp from it is what I was getting at, we only get Coins so really the player has the advantage on that aspect.

2. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Mods and players should get the EXACT same reward, yes.

3. Delta788

Delta788 Tier 7

Found another bug with Kingdoms, You can put Souls/Relics/Other custom items into the Nexus in a stack of 3 and it will spit out the item without the custom item ID.
    Example: Take Small Soul Fragment
    https://gyazo.com/26aa06395d4e2058b7f7c5bb4b5fb895
    And Get Nether Quarts
    https://gyazo.com/f90e76b89b842349eaf262a9ddab5a0d
    Then turn it into a Block
    https://gyazo.com/c21b7e9705b4026b9f82f92a77080a6f

You can also do this with the Relics to then use those items for making potions and other various things.

4. Delta788

Delta788 Tier 7

Donors seem to not have the right backpack size, a few others and I have this issue.

5. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Also you can buff your DMG taken and DEALT while OUTSIDE OF KINGDOM land by a ton. I'd say just remove this...

Also please make it so you can turn PvP on in your guild

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Delta788

Delta788 Tier 7

Can confirm the DMG is insane.

7. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

I feel that at the moment the current items aren't very good. They just make PvP kinda sucky IMO and are just something to have. Instead of having items with just butt loads of enchants maybe give them effects like slowing enemies, making them get levetation for a time, screen shake, etc.? OR just remove them entirely, I won't miss them...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kainzo

Kainzo The Disposable Hero Staff Member Founder Adventure Team

We are preparing for Beta 2 starting Oct 13th. I will be scanning through this thread a last time to ensure everyone's feedback is accounted for.

Thank you for helping beta test! There are new systems coming in beta 2 that will need testing and balance.

9. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Hypeeee what systems!?!?! Tell me tell me tell me tell meeeee!! #HopeForHerocraft

10. LordZelkova

LordZelkova Ashen One... Tier 8

This is just how Kingdoms works. It's returning the base minecraft item.
    It will void any enchants, custom attributes, etc on items.

We'll need to play with numbers. Would 10 be a decent amount? My main concern is stacking a shit ton of Healing Turrets + Damage Resistance for nigh invinicible players.

We can set individual turrent numbers.

Hrm, I'll have to double check but I could've sworn it was only meant to take effect on your own lands. We might just drop this if it's too strong.

11. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Lol we are sure it affects you outside of your land. Both the damage and the resistance. I say just drop it as it resulted in my plaguebomb doing an extra 170 damage. Unless you fix it so it's just in your land, and even then lower it.

I think a healing factor of 10 would be good for the healing station, as long as the maximum of them is low, maybe 3 to 5... also the zombie Turrets need a maximum. I have 8 zombie turrets right at the entrance to my base and they shred people. If you'd like maybe you and I can get together, try and determine what the functions ( in combAt ) of each turret should be and then decide some good values?

12. Kainzo

This will be resolved, thanks.

13. w0nd3rb0y

w0nd3rb0y Balance Team Tier 5

everything is OP to you lol

14. w0nd3rb0y

w0nd3rb0y Balance Team Tier 5

Samurai is still broken. Please add bleed, fix windwalk, and if santa confirms, fearless.

15. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Oh hey someone figured it out. Anything I say about classes won't really matter until after the stamina update anyways

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kainzo

@radicater11

17. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Also plaguebomb drops mutton and wool.. Should have no drops because we dont want farmer to be even more irrelevant! (anyone else want it to be that ONLLLY farmers can plant things? I do!)

18. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

I feel that being able to do /hero choose and paying 100-500 coins to switch should be removed. Right now relics and codexes are really obselete, and I feel that this would open up another branch of trade and help the economy a bit (once players are back). I'm aware that the class switching is supposed to be a money sink, but it isn't worth it. Trade is completely dead right now and even if there are players I feel it will be dead. Relevancy of items needs to be changed as well as professions so that there is a use for being a certain profession (very strict lines drawn between each I feel would help, like ONLY farmers can plant and ONLY blacksmiths can smelt, and ONLY engineers can make redstone devices). I don't know, maybe I am just crazy.

19. radicater11

radicater11 Senior Balance Staff Member Senior Staff Wiki Team Coder Proctor Balance Team Tier 3

20. Eldrex

Eldrex Tier 5

Might have already been said but druid's rampart vine doesn't work."An internal error occurred while trying to perform this command"