• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Feedback!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hellgate doesn't work (No world to warp to)

Shears can't be used because they require ArtisanCrafter yet no one gets that.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I dont know why this would have changed, we havent touched the rune logic in years...
@Coders

Thanks to everyone so far for feedback, I'm slowly knocking things down while waiting for new features to finish so we can test them.
Sorry forgot to tell you it was just a glitch, it’s working now.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes we can set them.

can you expand what you actually want from mobs?
What entices you?
Well first of all I don't think it makes sense that a level 5 can go into dark palace or red hand a farm mobs just fine. Even if they're just grunt mobs or commons they should still not be easily killed by low levels if at all. I would also like to point out that mob fighting is boring. It literally is just clicking if you're a melee class and pressing buttons if you're a caster. There's no strategy involved, other than attack and casually walk backwards so it can't if you. Mobs right now are just walking HP bars with tons of annoying ass spells. Spells are awesome but i think they should be saved ONLY for bosses and elites. For common mobs and all mobs in general you should focus on making their basic melee mechanics better. Maybe make it so instead of using melee attack AIGoals, they only attack using a spell that is supposed to simulate regular melee, but can be used to allow the player the opportunity to dodge melee attacks, counter attack, etc. Also maybe just a small idea make it that every 3 to 5 times the player damages (MELEE) the mob without getting hit, the mob gains speed, strength, or both so that the player actually takes damage eventually. This would cancel once they take damage.

These are just my thoughts, I could probably think of more if you needed. If something isn't clear or someone disagrees feel free to reply.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Also I think that the armor weight mechanic isn't very good. I think Rather than simply making it so you can't wear over a certain amount, I think you should be able to wear any amount, but as you go more and more over your armor weight, you progressively get slowness and your stamina regen is close to none if not negative. This is assuming the new stamina system gets added. Example: A wizard COULD wear full diamond armor but they would be basically unable to move and they wouldn't regenerate stamina, or it could go down. Not a super smart build but could be useful if you're a healer in a group fight per say.

A paladin once the other hand would have high armor weight and could wear full diamond with minimal slowness and stamina regeneration drain. Note this is just an idea.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Are shields in? I have the numbers on my HUD,but in stats it shows 0 shielding. If it's not in, are the HP values for classes correct? I don't remember feeling so squishy, but it has been some time.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Are shields in? I have the numbers on my HUD,but in stats it shows 0 shielding. If it's not in, are the HP values for classes correct? I don't remember feeling so squishy, but it has been some time.
Shields aren't in and classes got squishier

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Ummm I'm probably super wrong and just awful at video games but a lvl 1 archer just beat me as a level 60 wizard. Is arrow damage messed up? It seemed to be a lot. Idk

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Some upgrades for kingdoms seem worthless, while others OP as hell.

There's the damage upgrades, which at max give 80% more Melee and 100% more arrow damage. Now, I don't know if these will hook correctly for hereos damage, or if they're just gonna bug out cause vanilla.

There's the resistance upgrades which can reduce damabe by 75% on top of any Prot, seems a little insane.

The Regen boost seems worthless considering we don't regen like Vanilla (1 hp every 3 seconds is essentially nothing)

You can turn off TnT with an upgrade.

Many of the turrets seem very weak for HC levels of HP. The damage turrets are low, the regen on heals insanely slow, the poison one is pretty shite, and the zombie soldier spawn probably produces Zombies with 20 HP at best

For champion upgrades:
If Damage cap works it's insanely OP, max of 15 damage from any source.
The Prot upgrade doesn't seem to be capped

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Put armor toughness to max so we can have normal armor again. I know we were trying to figure out numbers, but it will be impossible with the weight system now. Just used old combat mechanics and bump that toughness level to 9999

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Not sure if this should go here, but why not.

Ninja does too much damage for too little cost. It has the skill energize which restores stamina, but in my experience as ninja I was never below 10 or 9 food bars, and overall the damage is insanely high for the cost of spells and whatnot. My suggestion is to either increase to cooldown, stamina cost, or whatever for blitz and eviscerate, and also to decrease the base damage of the class (or maybe just backstab bonus), because backstabs do a lottt of damage. Did 7 hearts to me as a wizard.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Not sure if this should go here, but why not.

Ninja does too much damage for too little cost. It has the skill energize which restores stamina, but in my experience as ninja I was never below 10 or 9 food bars, and overall the damage is insanely high for the cost of spells and whatnot. My suggestion is to either increase to cooldown, stamina cost, or whatever for blitz and eviscerate, and also to decrease the base damage of the class (or maybe just backstab bonus), because backstabs do a lottt of damage. Did 7 hearts to me as a wizard.
7 hearts for how many hits? 1 hit will not do that much damage.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
7 hearts for how many hits? 1 hit will not do that much damage.
Well as it is, I will definitely be maining ninja after beta. I think the melee DMG for backstab is too high and that there isn't enough penalty for skills by that is just me

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Shears are wieldable, but cannot be used for Shearing still.

Alchemist still can't place breqing stands.

Hellgate still goes nowhere.

Pakeon

TNT
I have another point in the kingdom topic
If you defend your kingdom from invaders, as soon they pressed /k invade and killed the champion mob it is overclaimed
That means if you are still on your bases ground those turrets will start shooting you immediately
I think it would be better if the base was invaded succesfully, the base is kinda neutral and that only for a limited time so if the invader arent able to break the nexus it will be automatically claimed by the original owner and the invader needs to start over again

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Sooo I did /k defend while my kingdom land was getting attacked. I was at full health when I did the command and was at 5 hearts when I spawned in. The process of teleporting takes too long, so by the time you get there the enemy has nearly killed you. Any way to go around this? Maybe make it so when you run the command you can't attack, take damage, place blocks, or any of that for 5 seconds?

Then again the teleportation delay was most likely because I was a different world (dungeon world) which shouldnt be a problem in stage 2 of beta?

Also maybe the fact that /k defend shouldn't be in the game at all, as I can see it being abused for fast travel. Maybe just make it so they have some sort of chance to get to their base before their entire claim is gone.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Please fix champions now.

Twice now my kingdom has been destroyed and much of the resources gathered taken because our shitty champion was defeated. Despite the massive amount of upgrades I've spammed into him. Someone easily found their way in, broke all our farms, a bunch of blocks, and removed most of the items from our chests.

I'm kinda sick of spending time trying to build up points to test the plugin only for everything to be gone the next day.