• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Samurai

Ok so samurai is at a good spot right now. Not overly powerful, not shit like paladin (lol).

But the class still needs fixing so skill by skill here we go:

Cleave - Shitty skill that I never even key binded. I see no real reason for sam to have this skill other than leveling, but even that blows.

Honor - Broken as hell. Slowed me for like 20 seconds and gave 1 member of my party 5 constitution, and I didn't die. Weird skill overall and needs to be fixed/reworked for a different purpose. The constitution and strength is a good idea but it currently doesn't work.

Murasame - Deals the proper damage, but doesn't heal doe the 25% as stated. If you fix anything from thread make it this skill.

ParryMagic - Very awkward skill, I will throw it up sometimes and still take damage from a magic skill, or sometimes it'll block it all together. Not sure if it's supposed to be that temperamental but it is.

InfernoBlade - Looks like a dope skill, once I max out I'll test it more.

So yeah if you have any other experiences with these skills just write me down do coder can (eventually) fix them. Don't mind spelling errors I'm on a phone.