• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion runesmith recharging

odog127

TNT
hello herocraft it has come to my attenuation that it costs 5 red stone wires to recharge 1 rune stone, i would like to ask the dev's of the server to change this to something that us as players can acquire so that runesmiths can make money off of the recharging of runestones. we are already paying 60s for the lit furnace witch over time is very expensive. if you could acknowledge the request of me and other players then that would be greatly appreciated.

thank you for your time
odog127

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
hello herocraft it has come to my attenuation that it costs 5 red stone wires to recharge 1 rune stone, i would like to ask the dev's of the server to change this to something that us as players can acquire so that runesmiths can make money off of the recharging of runestones. we are already paying 60s for the lit furnace witch over time is very expensive. if you could acknowledge the request of me and other players then that would be greatly appreciated.

thank you for your time
odog127

The plan is for them to be expensive.
To make money as the Runesmith you mark up the service of creating the actual recharge. 50s for the Wire and then you add on top of that the amount you want to make.
Merchants can acquire Emeralds at a rate of 400 an hour if they are setup right. Same with everything else out there.
The idea of making it a non acquirable item keeps the base priced locked which is the goal of the admins.
It's still worth while, especially for the larger Runes

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
It should be undesirable to recharge a Minor Runestone, "slightly" desirable to recharge a major, and very desirable to recharge a Gigantic.

The current item costs that are laid out should be matching this correctly.