• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rules Council App: Didag

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Didag
  2. Position applying for: Rules Council
  3. Age|Timezone: I'm 18 years old and live in GMT-5 (EST).
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been playing Herocraft on and off for over four years now. I joined in late 2011.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I've seen a lot of rules come and go on Herocraft and think that I can help provide a good, overall perspective of what rules need to be added, removed or updated. I've seen how rule changes effect the entire direction and ideals of the server and think I can work along with the rest of the team to provide the Herocraft community with the best rules to suite their needs.
  6. What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: I like to play in groups with lots of people, but I tend to be more on the passive side. I enjoy mining and farming and when I do PvP, I tend to play a support role. I also enjoy the social aspects of the server and like interacting with and talking to other players.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not that I can think of! I used to be a Proctor a few years ago and always thought the Rules Council looked interesting so decided I'd give it a shot!