• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplay Application

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I was inspired by Leap1 to create a Free Roleplay Thread in the Roleplay section of the RPG Forums. It would be like a personal world for you to live in. In the Roleplay section Thread, I will create the start-up storyline. There are a few rules, so as to not mess this all up.

Rules:

1. Do not make your character a God. We are all humans in this world. I'm pretty sure none of you can dispute that. ( Except maybe Jonsoon…).

2. No OOC chat in the Roleplay chat. OOC here in this thread.

3. You must apply for this. I will most likely let you in.

This is a work-in progress. I understand the rules are unclear. I will update them as problems arise.

This is the Application format:

1. Character Name:
2. Character Age:
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences):
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}):
5. Character backstory( Optional):
6. Where your character lives:
7. A picture of your character(Optional):
Let me clear this up. You don't have to use your Minecraft/Herocraft character. Create your own.

The road of possibilities is endless. I'll meet you somewhere along the way.

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Here is my character.

Character Name: Talion Inguntario
Character Age: 42
Character Description: Talion is a Ranger. He wears chain mail under his clothes. He has long dark hair, and a slight beard and mustache. he usually wears a hood so as to avoid recognition.
Character Weapons: Talion has a longsword as a baldric ( a sword strapped to your back), a bow and arrow, and a dagger.
Character Backstory: talion was born and raised in Allyn, and has known nothing but oppression from the soldiers. He learned the arts of the Ranger, and fights the soldiers in the small way he can. He prefers to be alone, so as to not be discovered. He has not yet claimed a human life, but will not hesitate to do so to save a life.
Character Town: Allyn, Endinyn
A picture of your character: Looks something like this:
200px-Strider_in_Prancing_Pony_-_FOTR.png

It would normally look like this. So go ahead guys. Be free with your imagination!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
My turn!

1. Character Name: Gregor
2. Character Age: 85
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences): Gregor is an old wise cleric. He is typically seen in light robes so he may move freely. He always carries his staff with him.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}): Gregor mainly uses his staff to soothe the wounds of his allies, or to use his holy powers to smite the abominations of the world. He can use a simple sword if he must, but he is not very adept with it.
5. Character backstory( Optional): Living in a frozen tundra, Gregor is wise old and rugged. He is not alone in the tundra, and is part of the council for Frost, the great city located in the plains. His goal is to help all those who seek forgiveness and to smite the abominations on this world.
6. Where your character lives: The Frosted Plains.
7. Picture: Tadhg.jpg
Something like this.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
ooh! This looks interesting XD Count me in!

1. Character Name:James Doel
2. Character Age:15
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences): James is quite the curious friendly person, born and raised on a farm, James understands it takes a lot of effort to make a living in todays world. Dispite losing his leg in a tragic accedent, he still insists he is not disabled. He also is off average hight and inteligence, and as far as we know, does not have any special abilities.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}):An average sword and a metal pole and a large rusty shield.
5. Character backstory( Optional): Living on the plains and farms in the outskirts of society with his mother, he decided to set out to find a spot in the world for some mysterious reasons....
6. Where your character lives:Wherever the road takes him :3
ndk8ee.jpg

This was done for another project of mine but fits for this roleplaying ( Which involved lots of time travel ending with him killing his grandfather to create a paradox and a lot of wierd stuff )

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
I can't do much else on forums, but this sounds really fun to do.

Character Name: Erokos
Character Age: 16
Character Description: Erokos didn't know his parents. He was the bastard son of a man he did not know, and his whore of a mother died in childbirth. Luckily for him, a sleezy beggar took care of him as a child and taught Erokos how to be a thief. He wears all black leather, with the occasional hood on his head. Erokos is a master of the night.
Character Weapons: Dual-wielding daggers, with a crossbow.
Character Location: Erokos was born and raised on the streets of Allyn.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Wow. So many apps. I'm currently walking home. Gimme an hour and I will review your apps. Sorry for the wait. I'm so happy that people have actually applied

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
My turn!

1. Character Name: Gregor
2. Character Age: 85
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences): Gregor is an old wise cleric. He is typically seen in light robes so he may move freely. He always carries his staff with him.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}): Gregor mainly uses his staff to soothe the wounds of his allies, or to use his holy powers to smite the abominations of the world. He can use a simple sword if he must, but he is not very adept with it.
5. Character backstory( Optional): Living in a frozen tundra, Gregor is wise old and rugged. He is not alone in the tundra, and is part of the council for Frost, the great city located in the plains. His goal is to help all those who seek forgiveness and to smite the abominations on this world.
6. Where your character lives: The Frosted Plains.
7. Picture: View attachment 9221
Something like this.

Accepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story, Gregor!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
ooh! This looks interesting XD Count me in!

1. Character Name:James Doe
2. Character Age:15
3. Character Description( Must be at least 3 sentences): James is quite the curious friendly person, born and raised on a farm, James understands it takes a lot of effort to make a living in todays world. Dispite losing his leg in a tragic accedent, he still insists he is not disabled. He also is off average hight and inteligence, and as far as we know, does not have any special abilities.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}):An average sword and a metal pole and a large rusty shield.
5. Character backstory( Optional): Living on the plains and farms in the outskirts of society with his mother, he decided to set out to find a spot in the world.
6. Where your character lives:Wherever the road takes him :3
ndk8ee.jpg

This was done for another project of mine but fits for this roleplaying ( Which involved lots of time travel ending with him killing his grandfather to create a paradox and a lot of wierd stuff )

Accepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story, James!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I can't do much else on forums, but this sounds really fun to do.

Character Name: Erokos
Character Age: 16
Character Description: Erokos didn't know his parents. He was the bastard son of a man he did not know, and his whore of a mother died in childbirth. Luckily for him, a sleezy beggar took care of him as a child and taught Erokos how to be a thief. He wears all black leather, with the occasional hood on his head. Erokos is a master of the night.
Character Weapons: Dual-wielding daggers, with a crossbow.
Character Location: Erokos was born and raised on the streets of Allyn.

Accepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story, Erokos!

Side Note: I'm a little skeptical with you, because you seem like someone who is very outgoing with his thoughts. I don't really care about sex in this Roleplay. But please, ask someone before you try to sexually assault them. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE! Not trying to be picky, just wanna have a good and appropriate time.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
If you wish to change the setting or weather of the story, please ask me for permission here on this forum.

REMINDER: there is to be no OOC chat in the actual Roleplay

Also, do not act or speak for other characters. I reserve the right to myself to act for others, and or temporarily harm others. Mayhaps I will give the rights to others when I see that they are trustworthy, but for now, I see no one fit to be my Disciple. If you wish to try to act against someone, do it like this:

EX. *Talion takes a swing at James's head*

NOT LIKE THIS: *Talion breaks James's jaw

That is physically forcing the other role-player to do your will, without ability to dodge

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Whoever starts, please do so as you would start a normal story. And when you are done, place an ellipsis like this.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This allows other Roleplayers to know that you are finished speaking, and that they are now able to begin their chapter of the story.

Please make this realistic. If you wish to meet another role-player, you must travel to them as a human would. You cannot teleport to them. Make it like a trek through the wilderness and may haps you will chance meet that person if they so wish.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
ONE MORE SIDENOTE!!!!!!! This one is Important!

When you post something on either here or The Untitled Story, be sure to reply to me, or notify me in anyway. Especially here. I will most likely not check this thread unless I have an alert, so make sure you reply so I can get one!