• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RikuCross's ban appeal

Wither

Wood
IGN: RikuCross
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 23-7-2016 at 13:13 (a bit funny)
Reason for ban: Use of Illegal Mod(s)
Your story: I'll be honest, I was using a hacked client to fly like a wuss whenever I died in order to retrieve my items faster. Sometimes I'd use it to get around dungeons, and maybe even use the aimbot feature to auto kill when I would go do something, although, it was mostly me doing the work . Do I regret it? How could I not, Herocraft has been one of the funnest I've ever played in. I once had doubts when I started, but I got really hooked. To lose everything over my stupidity, yeah, it frustrated me, but I realized, that, If I wanna have a good time, I should do it legit, so I ask you guys for a second chance, no hacks, no mods, no exploits. I'm sorry I cheated in the first place, and deeply regret it.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: RikuCross
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 23-7-2016 at 13:13 (a bit funny)
Reason for ban: Use of Illegal Mod(s)
Your story: I'll be honest, I was using a hacked client to fly like a wuss whenever I died in order to retrieve my items faster. Sometimes I'd use it to get around dungeons, and maybe even use the aimbot feature to auto kill when I would go do something, although, it was mostly me doing the work . Do I regret it? How could I not, Herocraft has been one of the funnest I've ever played in. I once had doubts when I started, but I got really hooked. To lose everything over my stupidity, yeah, it frustrated me, but I realized, that, If I wanna have a good time, I should do it legit, so I ask you guys for a second chance, no hacks, no mods, no exploits. I'm sorry I cheated in the first place, and deeply regret it.

There is never an exception for using any kind of hack. However I will be giving you a second and final chance. You will be unbanned in a month from this date.

Unban Date: 9/10/16.

See you in a month